It have the same problems that the TopBar had.
- Info really hard to find
- Few space, a lot of operators needs 15-20 parameters, other needs hundreds, not only 2-3.
- Dynamic Multiple rows is a bad solution. A panel where you can’t figure the position of the elements is a bad solution.
- Visually is a problem because is a constant popup for users.
- Last Operation and tool settings still having same problems, active tools are not operators. A lot of inconsistencies.
- Probable it need a lot of API changes. A lot if we think that devs didn’t change simple elements like menus of scene/viewlayer because lack of time/resources and you are asking by a floating panel. When it was a main problem of blender.
- A lot of people still asking for the N-panel with tool-settings for a lot of reasons.
Try to think, what less than 10 guys think in a forum is not what thousands of user want in the real life.