This week wasn’t quite as productive as the last week. As mentioned in my original project proposal, I’m still taking a cs class right now. I’m one week away from completing my class, so it won’t take all my time in the future. However, even with the distractions, I still got a good amount of work done.
- Removing restrictions form range select. No longer requires an active element. rBb1a88dab4372
- Remove restrictions on box select. Previously it required click and drag from the gutter, now any empty space is valid rB9f4d65e48853
- Walk select operator. Up and down arrows for traversing the list up and down. Left and right arrow keys to jump back a level or toggle elements opened and closed rB73392fc29b28 rB07f938be3899
- Lots of cleanup in the code I had already committed thanks to some review from Campbell.
- Fixed some crashes my changes introduced.
- A design document for the selection syncing. Its currently on my wiki space here
- Synced selection toggle (not yet committed)
Next week I plan to have a basic selection sync working, in addition to adding more modifier keys to the outliner selection operators.