The meeting will be open for everybody interested to join on Google Meet (link below).
People present are referred to by first name for brevity. Others are referred to by full name.
Present: Aaron Cherian, Beorn Leonard, Christoph Lendenfeld, Colin Marmond, Daniel Salazar, Demeter Dzadik, Jackie A., Jason Schleifer, Jon Matthis, Julien Duroure, Orestis Konstantinidis, Raj, Scott Wilson, Sybren Stüvel, Trenton Wirth
- Google Meet
- Previous meeting notes
- #animation-module chat channel
- A&R Module Meetings agenda for inclusion in your own calendar
- New faces:
- Jackie A, part of John’s lab, building integrations with various motion capture solutions.
- Trenton Wirth, PhD, colleage of Jon. working on how people move through crowds.
- Raj, learning Blender since 2-3 years, simply curious.
- Kevin is leaving the module. He intends to finish Equalize Handles operator patch. Icons design can maybe be taken over by someone.
T81836: Design: New Graph Editor Key Manipulation Operators
- Ongoing work by Christoph.
T91871: Symmetrize Armature should symmetrize transform of custom bone shape
- Ongoing work by Paolo Acampora.
T93047: Use other frame range for new motion paths instead of 1-250
- Update from Colin Marmont, Sybren reviews the code.
- Help wanted from animators, after the patch has been updated for the review notes.
Brad Clark spent time analyzing the open NLA patches. Unfortunately he wasn’t present in the meeting, so the next meeting we’ll cover those.
- NLA patches by Wayde Moss, have to decide what to do wih them:
Free Mocap project, aimed at making motion capture available with simple (€20) webcams.
Jon made the presentation available on Dropbox.
Pose Library demo & feedback.
The next meeting will be on Thursday 20 January, 18:00 CET/Amsterdam time. Again it will be open for everybody who’s interested. The provisionary meeting agenda will be linked in the #animation-module channel before the meeting.