The meeting will be open for everybody interested to join on Google Meet (link below).
People present are referred to by first name for brevity. Others are referred to by full name.
- Google Meet
- Previous and next meeting notes
- #animation-module chat channel
- A&R Module Meetings agenda for inclusion in your own calendar
- James Ledger introduces himself: from UK, has an animation startup, 3D team
- Previous meeting (2022-01-20) was cancelled due to personal circumstances of Sybren.
- NLA meeting with Brad Clark, Jason Schleifer, and Sybren Stüvel. Brad worked on an overview of the current state of the NLA editor, and some low-hanging fruit was identified to get sorted sooner than later.
- 196da819ba4c: Python: Expose crazyspace correction functionality via RNA by Sergey Sharybin, by request of Demeter Dzadik.
- D13609: Motion Path: Tweak the User Interface by Dalai Felinto
- D13702: Equalize Handle Operator by Kevin Burke
T81836: Design: New Graph Editor Key Manipulation Operators
- Ongoing work by Christoph Lendenfeld.
T91871: Symmetrize Armature should symmetrize transform of custom bone shape
- Ongoing work by Paolo Acampora.
- Work is finished, can be landed.
T93047: Use other frame range for new motion paths instead of 1-250
- Update from Colin Marmont, code is in good shape.
- Help wanted from animators, links to Linux and Windows builds are available on the patch itself.
- Luciano will give feedback on defaults.
T95386: Unify “Key” menu of Dope Sheet and Graph Editor
- The original idea was to add just one menu item for the Euler Filter to the Dope Sheet menu.
- That triggered the question “shouldn’t these menus be the same?”
- There was no overwhelming “yes, these should be the same” response from the module.
- Decision: just add the one Euler Filter to the dope sheet menu, to avoid adding things that haven’t been tested well yet.
Animation post-mortem of the Sprite Fright project, by Rik Schutte
Corrective Shape Key Management add-on demo by Demeter Dzadik.
The next meeting will be on Thursday 17 February, 18:00 CET/Amsterdam time. Again it will be open for everybody who’s interested. The provisionary meeting agenda will be linked in the #animation-module channel before the meeting.