10 January 2022
Notes for weekly communication of ongoing projects and modules.
- Jon Denning (@gfxcoder) starts to work on Retopo Tools in January. More details and information where to follow the progress will be shared later.
- Blender 3.1 release schedule is in Bcon2 since January 5.
- 2022-1-4 Blender Rendering Meeting
- 2022-01-06 Animation & Rigging Module Meeting
- 2021-12-13 - 2022-01-07 Geometry Nodes Sub-Module Meetings
- Support changing bone overlay wireframe opacity (commit) (Alexander Gavrilov)
- Add OptiX temporal denoising support (commit) (Patrick Mours)
- Support rendering point cloud motion blur from an attribute (commit) (Kévin Dietrich)
- New Edge Angle node for mesh curvature (commit) (Johnny Matthews)
- Add a new C++ exporter for the Wavefront .obj format (commit) (Ankit Meel, Howard Trickey)
- Enable OpenEXR DWAB compresstion (commit) (Sergey Sharybin)
- Allow overrides for cloth, collision and force field properties (commit) (Alexander Gavrilov)