Contributing to Blender in GSoC 2023

Dear Blender Foundation,

I am writing to express my interest in participating in the Google Summer of Code program with your organization. As an avid user of your software and a passionate developer, I believe that my skills and enthusiasm would be a valuable asset to your team.

My proposal for this year’s program is to work on developing a new feature for your software. I have been working in html, css, javascript, python, c++ and c for 1 year , and I believe that my experience will enable me to create a high-quality implementation of this feature. I am particularly interested in Editing Tools.

I believe that this feature would greatly enhance the usability of your software, and I am excited about the opportunity to work on it. Over the course of the program, I plan to:

• Research and develop a detailed plan for the implementation of the feature
  • Work closely with your team to ensure that my implementation follows best practices and integrates smoothly with the existing codebase
  • Write high-quality, well-documented code that can be easily maintained and extended in the future
  • Test the feature thoroughly to ensure that it meets your standards for quality and reliability

I am confident that I have the skills and dedication necessary to successfully complete this project. I look forward to hearing from you soon and discussing this proposal further.

Thank you for considering my application.

Sincerely,
Ayan Alam

My email id -: [email protected]

1 Like

Hi, Have you gone through GSOC Getting started for all the details?
For Ideas of a project, you can find them at GSOC 2023 Ideas

To avoid having multiple threads about the same topic, please continue any discussion related to introducing yourself, asking questions about GSoC etc in this thread: Blender has been accepted for GSoC 2023

1 Like