Softimage XSI MOD theme
This is the extended theme I started 1 year ago in Blender 2.79.With many more workspaces and different possibilities in colors, I had to stick to a norm for items. I tried to imagine what would be helpful to the first time user in this theme. Pop up menus are accented in light blue for example.
Regarding the development:
- Startup layout: 95% finished according to the XSI interface matching colors
- UV editor: 95% finished according to vertex selections, edges, faces, tears, hard edges
- Shader Editor: 95% finished for the nodes like XSI’s nodes. Green for everything and Orange for images and output
- NLA track: 80% finished in comparison to the XSI NLA track nodes. Even sound has it´s own color. Transitions and Compounds (grouped tracks: Meta Strips)
- Graph editor + Timeline + Dopesheet: 97% finished in comparison with original XSI’s colors. Still missing coloring caches and other things until Blender user preferences are arranged.
- Continuing with the development on this theme for (non existent modules on Softimage): Sculpting, Video Editor (tried to make it like the FX tree), Grease Pencil and Texture Paint. But these can be done in the general scheme of the previously stated buttons and panel color schemes. Shouldn´t be too hard.
At the top SI, and the picture on the bottom current Blender Theme.
If name for the theme is an issue, it could be renamed as “XSI_MOD_theme”.
Follow the thread here>>
Help me vote this up as official Blender release:
FIXED (Nov 22nd). Theme installs colors correctly:
Softimage_XSI_MOD_v02.xml (53.9 KB)
Sorry for this file (DO NOT DOWNLOAD / Just leaving it here for the count)
Softimage_XSI_MOD_v01.xml (53.9 KB)