Everyone is welcome on the Google Meet linked below every other Thursday, at 17:00 CEST.
The meeting covers the pipeline & I/O module in a broader sense, including some topics hosted in other modules (e.g. some I/O python add-ons, or overrides and .blend file I/O from the Core module).
- Google Meet
- Previous meeting
- Next meeting
- Pipeline, Assets & I/O project
- Core project
- #pipeline-assets-io-module chat channel
- #core-module chat channel
- Michael spent most of his time on python hooks (PR). He is running a bit late on his two other targets for Blender 4.0 (scene instancing and skeleton support), but is still trying to get them ready on time.
- Charles has been finding and fixing many smaller issues and edge-case through internal testing for the generic attributes support. He will merge these changes back into the PR soon. Hans is still working on adding full face color attributes support in Blender.
The next meeting will be on Thursday 3rd August, 17:00 CEST/Amsterdam time (your local time: 2023-08-03T15:00:00Z).
The provisional meeting agenda will be linked in the #pipeline-assets-io-module channel before the meeting.