Everyone is welcome on the Google Meet linked below every other Thursday, at 17:00 CEST.
The meeting covers the pipeline & I/O module in a broader sense, including some topics hosted in other modules (e.g. some I/O python add-ons, or overrides and .blend file I/O from the Core module).
- Google Meet
- Previous meeting
- Next meeting
- Pipeline, Assets & I/O project
- Core project
- #pipeline-assets-io-module chat channel
- #core-module chat channel
Currently defined targets are still on pace for Blender 4.0:
- Micheal K has been working on python hooks (PR), as well as adding the skeleton (usdSkel) support.
- Charles has been working on supporting generic attributes.
- Hydra: there is still quite some work to be done, but the target is still to get it integrated (at least as an experimental feature) in Blender 4.0.
The next meeting will be on Thursday 20th July, 17:00 CEST/Amsterdam time (your local time: 2023-07-20T15:00:00Z).
The provisional meeting agenda will be linked in the #pipeline-assets-io-module channel before the meeting.