- Aleš Jelovčan (frogstomp, blenderislove)
- Amélie Fondevilla (Les Fées Spéciales)
- Antonio Vazquez (Grease Pencil team, Module Owner)
- Andry “Dedouze” Rasoahaingo (2D/3D illustrator and animator)
- Falk David (SPA)
- Fiona Cohen (ADV Studios)
- Flavio Perez (Les Fées Spéciales, tech supervisor)
- Matias Mendiola (Grease Pencil team)
- Samuel Bernou (ADV Studios)
- Update on the feedback form (answers here).
- Update on the current GP 3.0 plan (from developer discussions), transition to master.
- Stats on GP objects (Samuel).
- Falk: Netflix cancelled Ember. SPA is expected to release all the Blender code (both addons and core development) as archived repositories.
- Fiona: Will start as producer at Blender soon. Is expected to organize the workshop around the GP 3.0 project.
- Update on the feedback form (answers here):
- Set up a 1hr meeting to go through each column as a team, to summarize all the information.
- Time: 2023-01-13T15:00:00Z→2023-01-13T16:00:00Z
- Samuel: Stats on GP objects addon:
- Github link: GitHub - Pullusb/gp_stats
- Idea is to gather (anonymous, non-sensitive) information on production files to have an idea of the numbers (points, strokes, layers, frames, etc.) that GP 3.0 should be able to handle.
- Storyboard with GP:
- Samuel’s work with El Guirri: his work in progress is available on his GitHub. GitHub - Pullusb/storytools: Blender addon - Set of tool for storyboarding in Blender
- Antonio: working on a new version of StoryPencil that should be available this week, with a lot of changes.
- Update on the GP 3.0 Plan:
- Falk: Get to master quickly by introducing an entire new object type, as the foundation of the new development (hidden under a development flag, but still accessible).
- Antonio: The new object will be accessible through the Object > Add menu once the experimental flag is enabled.
- GP 3.0 Workshop:
- Fiona: What would be the general plan? How long should it be? Who could be present?
- Falk: 2 weeks would be ideal, long enough and it shouldn’t be shorter than a week. Core team would be: Antonio, Falk, Amélie, plus any developer at the BF that would want to join meetings (maybe Jacques, Hans, Sybren, Dalai, etc.).
- Time/Date: 2023-01-23T15:00:00Z
- Link: 2023-01-23 Grease Pencil Module Meeting
- SPA situation and (hopefully) releases.
- Les Fées Spéciales: making a couple of shots as ‘open-movie’ to test a feature, will show the storyboard when it’s ready in case other people have ideas on other things to test (file organization…).
- Address #100301 - GPencil: Enable binding to deforming meshes - blender - Blender Projects