- Amélie Fondevilla (Les Fées Spéciales)
- Antonio Vazquez (Module Owner)
- Daniel Martinez Lara (Pepe School Land)
- Sebastian Parborg (Blender Studio)
- Nick Fox-Gieg (York University)
- Marc Chéhab (Luz Media)
- Andry “Dedouze” Rasoahaingo (2D/3D illustrator and animator, web developer, newbie python and blender addon developer)
- Report from Siggraph Asia,
- Update for “additive” build modifier: Blender Archive - developer.blender.org,
- Thoughts on the PDF Contact Sheet Tool.
Siggraph Asia :
Sebastian met with a quite a few presenters and attendees, only a few were specifically interested in Grease Pencil and NPR sadly.
Some of the paper presenters were interested in helping getting their paper into Blender.
The paper that are relevant for GP :
(2D booleans on 3D surfaces, could be useful for GP fill shapes perhaps)
(Shading using vector strokes)
Update for “additive” build modifier:
Marc presents his patch to use time data of strokes in build modifier (D16759).
Known limitation is geometric primitives, for which we’ll need to add a “fake” time.
An important point would be to keep time information the new data structure (to be discussed in the dev team).
Thoughts on the PDF Contact Sheet Tool.
First presented by Antonio in : PDF Contact Sheet for Storyboarding and Production handling [Proposal].
Question is : would it be useful to other people ?
Seems like yes. Especially if it comes with advanced export frame selection,marked frames for example.
Dédouze has started collecting remarks and suggestions for grease pencil from his students. He’ll share the document in the blender chat.
- Time/Date: 2023-01-09T15:00:00Z
- Link: 2023-01-09 Grease Pencil Module Meeting
- Possible Topics:
- Stats on GP objects (Samuel)