- Amélie Fondevilla (Les Fées Spéciales)
- Daniel Martinez Lara (Pepe School Land)
- Samuel Bernou (ADV Studios)
- Falk David (SPA)
- Fiona Cohen (ADV Studios)
- Matias Mendiola (Storyboard artist - Core Grease Pencil team)
- Nick Fox-Gieg (York University)
- Yann Lanthony (SPA)
- Yiming Wu (The LineArt guy)
- Review results of first feedback from the user feedback form.
Answers can be found here.
- SPA (Falk/Yann):
- Update on world space onion skinning work (possibly a demo).
- Update on scene override patch and current status.
- Update on list of upcoming patches.
- Talk about proposed plan on how to develop GP 3.0 in master
- User feedback form:
- Got initial responses from 20 people.
- Apart from a few small tweaks, the form seems to be good and the questions are understood well.
- Next steps: share the form with a wider audience. Ideas for possible plattforms are:
- Blender.chat, Blender Nation, Twitter, Blender Today (in January when Pablo Vazquez is back)
- Update from SPA:
- There is a (WIP) design task for world space onion skinning: #102952 - [WIP] GPencil: World Space Onion Skinning - blender - Blender Projects
- Goal is to get the design approved by some developers, making sure that these decisions sound good.
- When the design is approved we can move on with the patch.
- We have an idea on how to develop GP 3.0 in master: Developer Discussion: New Grease Pencil Data Structure Proposal - #19 by filedescriptor
- Samuel: Is in touch with El Guirri Studio to work on a storypencil addon (which would be open source from the start), should begin work on it soon.
- Time/Date: 2022-12-19T15:00:00Z
- Link: 2022-12-19 Grease Pencil Module Meeting
- Possible Topics:
- Feedback on the world space onion design task: #102952 - [WIP] GPencil: World Space Onion Skinning - blender - Blender Projects
- SIGGRAPH Asia report from Sebastian P
- Stats on GP objects (ideally from production files). This will give us an idea on the scale of what GP 3.0 needs to handle.