Present: Brecht Van Lommel, Hans Goudey, Julian Eisel, Pablo Vazquez, Nathan Craddock
- Everything is going normal.
- Only a few bugs are left on the To-Do.
Line Art review
- Overall the design has moved in a good direction.
- Some layout cleanup will be needed.
- Many settings currently in the scene should be moved to the modifier.
- Hans is going to communicate further issues in the review.
- Hans and Pablo are both going to play with the branch some more, to see if there are more things to address.
General Design Review and Tasks
- Devtalk feedback threads:
Directional box selection patch:
- Should rather be a Preferences option than a per-tool option. There doesn’t seem much need to toggle this often.
- Could be a checkbox (directional-dragging on/off) or a dropdown with the 3 options (might be more descriptive).
- A shortcut to toggle the behavior during modal execution is also an option.
- Nathan is going to communicate further issues in the review.
- Collection colors issues with contrast in light themes.
- Nathan will make a patch, can be done as 2.91 fix.
- Human Interface Guidelines:
- Hans, Julian and Nathan did a session on the Writing Style and Tooltips pages.
- The meeting reviewed the changes on the Writing Style page.
- There was some discussion and tweaking of its contents.
- The page seems to be “done” now.
- Asset Browser status update:
- Julian is currently creating a pose library prototype
- Together with David Drayton, he started work on a design overview for communication and signing off.
- Julian wants to get milestone 1 ready for more focused implementation work so it can be made a release target soon.
- There is an own Asset Browser project page now, and a workboard for milestone 1, organized in a Scrum sprint fashion.
Next Meeting: 2020-11-11 (next Wednesday), same time.