19 December 2022
Notes for weekly communication of ongoing projects and modules.
- Charge - Blender Open Movie has been released last Thursday.
Library upgrades for Blender 3.5.
Linux developers using pre-built libraries will need to checkout new libraries.
- 2022-12-13 Render & Cycles Meeting
- 2022-12-15 Sculpt/Texture/Paint Module Meeting
- 2022-12-19 Eevee/Viewport Module Meeting
- Take into account film exposure for light sampling threshold (commit) (Brecht Van Lommel)
- Limit the internal sample index of Sobol-Burley for performance (commit) (Nathan Vegdahl)
- Switch from pretabulated 2D PMJ02 to pretabulated 4D Sobol (commit) (Nathan Vegdahl)
- Disable light tree for existing scenes, enable on new scenes (commit) (Brecht Van Lommel)
- Add Exclusion color mix mode (commit) (Charlie Jolly)
- Add mirror image extension type to image nodes (commit) (Hallam Roberts)
- Allow skipping auto-attachment after dragging (commit) (Hans Goudey)
- Output UV map from primitive nodes as anonymous attributes (commit) (Jacques Lucke)
- Support storing 2D vector attributes in Store Named Attribute node (commit) (Jacques Lucke)
- Skip Set Position node processing when there is nothing to do (commit) (Erik Abrahamsson)
- Add error message when applying modifier with no mesh (commit) (Hans Goudey)
- Reduce memory consumption when calculating corner normals (commit) (Hans Goudey)
- Store Mesh active & default color attributes with strings (commit) (Hans Goudey)