I have a MacBook, and I can use the touchpad for:
- pinch with 2 fingers -> zoom in and out
- move two fingers up, down, left or right -> rotate around the object
- Shift + two fingers movements -> pan left right up down.
On Windows I know I can:
- Ctrl + Alt + touch to zoom ( or touchpad two finger up/down)
- Alt + left ckick touch to rotate around the object
- Shift + Alt + touch to pan
Is there any way to configure Blender to have the same behavior on Windows ?
I need that 3 touchpad actions equal to mac!
I don’t want to use a mouse!!! lol