New particle system (Particle nodes)

The idea of particle nodes adds more control and doesn’t use so much power so it’s amazing and I think adding this feature would make it better and better…

I wish If I can easily morph two objects using the new particle nodes. The objects breaks down into particles and those particles move in beautiful controllable shapes and then, the particles form another new object.

This can be done by adding the concept of “receiver object” which is the opposite of “Emitter object”. The receiver object should be the target object that the particles should be collected at the end of the animation to form this receiver object.

I’m not sure if this is the right place to make my voice (feedback) reach the developers. If this is not the case, please tell me how to contact blender developers. Thank you,

The concept of Particle Nodes go farther than what you ask for, theoretically you should be able to do that with the new system :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your great news. Can I do that in blender 2.91
(the current experimental version)? If yes, how? I just need some tips if possible. I wish there could be a direct method (not getting around it lol).

Not at all, it’s not ready and it misses practically anything to do something useful right now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks anyway for your hopeful replies. I can’t wait until its done :smile: Good luck, God bless you and your family. Have a nice day!

1 Like

Thanks Mike. Likewise!