Today I tried to film an object approaching with a fixed offset and I realized how many changes I would have to make for it.
I think the camera object should be improved or new handling possibilities added for filming moving one object as it happens in any ordinary filming.
I guess on the development side it wouldn’t be too much trouble if it implemented the following features:
- filming that a moving object with a fixed offset;
- filming all around according to a defined circular shape;
- the possibility to focus on different objects;
- separate filming with time-lapse cameras - see video and audio editing in timeline.
- keeping a moving object in the filming area, in unity 3D there are cinemachine;