Need Help Changing my Usernam

I dont know why when i created my account i got this username, and i need to change it please :smiley:

What do you want it changed to?

looch or luciano :slight_smile: i didnt even find where to send a help request without populating the forum xD

Ok, Iā€™ve changed it now. Letā€™s hope the Blender ID login still works since I guess the username somehow came from that, if not you can mail me.

YES, it works, thank you!

Hello :wave:t5:
I would like to change my username as well and couldnā€™t find how to do it.

Could it be changed to MeLlamanHokage please?

Thank you

Can I have my user name changed too? :grimacing: Pleeeeeaaaseee! To MeshVoid.

AFAIK, your username and alias can be changer in Blender ID setting

id.blender.org

Iā€™ve changed the usernames now.

1 Like

OMG, thank you so much!

The nicknames come from Blender ID, indeed. The login system isnā€™t based on nicknames, though, so changing it here locally should be fine.

If you want to change your default nickname, head over to https://id.blender.org/settings/profile and change it there.

1 Like

Huh, Iā€™ve never managed to change my Blender ID Nickname, it always errors outā€¦

Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

Oops, we made a mistake somewhere.

Try the front page instead.

If you need assistance, you may reference this error as 3aac4e31115d4ff4b47b47f44e553706 .

well, I need to DELETE my account on developer-blender-org/ But I canā€™t do that nor change my nickname. So please, delete it.

My nickname on developer-blender-org is ā€œtsukirockstarā€ and the id.blender.org is actually a different account and you canā€™t change ANYTHING from there. Now I want to delete both and I donā€™t see a way to do itā€¦

At least delete the one I ask forā€¦

1 Like

Thank you for the information!

hello. I would like to change my username in developer.blender.org. when i was creating the username there was a typo and now i want to change but donā€™t know how.
The username is slotfollahisoomand2 and i want to change it to slotfollahisoodmand2. Is there anyway to do it? Or Can you help me with that?

We canā€™t change usernames on developer.blender.org. You can create a new account and we can delete the old one.

1 Like

ok then how to delete that account? because when Iā€™m trying to create another account it doesnā€™t let me because of the same email address.

Iā€™ve deleted the account now.

1 Like

@brecht please delete my account. I will switch on another account. Thanks!