Multiple addon installations

Why can’t we installed enable multiple admins at one time?

@kanani There’s just one admin enabled for the sake of security. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

authorization

Sorry terrible joke, your question got mixed up i think. .:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Haha. Yes, you are right. What I wanted to say was, why can’t we install/enable multiple addons at once.

This is what I get for not checking the spell checker. Great joke.

You can select multiple add-ons to install, but Blender only installs the first one, I think this is because it checks the validity of the add-on then gives you the opportunity to enable it, this would preclude doing multiple add-ons in one operation.

BTW my spiel chocker also changes addons to admins :rofl:

Cheers, Clock.

Hahaha, you never know where it’s good for. I guess you brightened up some days with it. Even if just a tiny bit. :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

Beside that I also like that idea and I guess it has simply not been included as it simply isn’t that important. During daily work it’s not among the top 100 of frequently used features I think. But a dev should better respond here as it was their decision not ours.

1 Like

I am not a Dev, in terms of its meaning as Blender Developer, but I would say there is a case for looping through a few add-ons, but not a whole herd of them. You could potentially select hundreds, then get into all sorts of trouble!

Cheers, Clock.