That task became quite noisy and too forum-like for that place. So, here’s a thread instead.
However, here’s a small list of general notes about the keymap that may answer potential questions:
- The keymap is not meant to include all the same shortcuts as the default keymap. It is intentionally meant to be much simpler and lighter. The expectation is that users will make more use of the context menus for invoking commands, which means every single command doesn’t need a shortcut. This makes the keymap easier to maintain and expand, and also means users have more free keys available to map their favourite commands to.
- The keymap can not add entire new features to Blender, so the feature set is limited to the features that are currently inside Blender. So any suggestions to improve the underlying toolset is not relevant here
- Timeline scrubbing. Will be solved shortly by https://developer.blender.org/D4654
- UV Editor is missing Move, Rotate and Scale tools (waiting for these tools to be included in Blender)
- UV Editor doesn’t yet support dragging to box select while the Transform tool is active