How to Edit 360 image and make depth in it

Hi there everyone

I hope i can get some help here i have been searching for help past 3 month.

my question is how are they editting and putting in furnitures, in the 360 image taken with normal camera.

i know how to make camera mapping in singel shot normal camera and put in stuff, but i have hard time to understand 360 image editting.
please take a look before pic is from normal 360 camera
after pic is edit with furniturs

i really cant understand how to make ‘’ camera mapping in 360 view’’

anyone who can be my hero and save me ? :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Well, for one there is the panoramic camera that can render these kinds of images in Blender. So if you have a 3D scene with objects in the right place and correct dimensions you’re already a step in the right direction. You can also use the 360 image as an environment light source to get matching lighting on the 3D objects.

Hi there Thx for you time

i have 360 image taking with camera, but i cant get placed object in it so its look good and real :frowning:
iam new into 3D world.

what i want :

• i want to take 360 image from my camera put in computer then
  • place opjects so it look real
  • then render it to panorama image with HDRI light

and now iam stucked in how i can place objects in 360 image when i cant make camera matching :frowning:

This forum is for discussion related to blender software development. A better place to ask would be on the blenderartists forum

Sory thx for that, is there anyway you can help me out ?.

iam going to try use blenderartists forum sory my mistake