Atm. there is the line project, box trim and lasso trim tool for shaping. Here are some ideas to make them more flexible.
- Add more basic shapes like rectangles, circle and ellipses to trim
- Add cuves and/or splines as trimming tools.
- Let the trimming tool stay on the screen to reuse them… like pathes in photoshop
- Add vertex/controll points to them for adjustments
- Add a depth to the trimmer, so you can decide not to cut completly through the objects.
5.1 Set a static depth to the tool
5.2 Set the depth dynamically by dragging the mouse during the trimming
I can not register or log into rightclickselect.com since yesterday, see below. nor I found any other solution to contact the blender community. So I posted it here.
Sign Up Closed
We are sorry, but the sign up is currently closed.