Community Help Needed Converting PNGs to SVGs

I’m not working on them. Go ahead do it.
Thank you for the great contribution.

1 Like

ops.gpencil.edit_to_sphere = ops.transform.tosphere

1 Like

@Harleya the ops.mesh.primitive_cube_add_gizmo and ops.gpencil.draw.poly seem to have some opacity mismatch of the greenish lines in your svg.zip. I guess they shouldn’t have any transparency.

Wanted to help but the PNG.zip link just goes to the SVG.zip link :sob:

Also is there a shared list somewhere of what has been completed / not completed? Shared sheet or something so we aren’t duplicating effort?

If you need more one more contributor, I’d be very happy to help. Let me know if you are looking for more people.

Hi @tarwin and @shinjipons,

If I’ve counted correctly, there are still 27 icons that no one is working on. So your help would be very appreciated! :slight_smile:

Until Harley has a chance to update the links in the OP, here’s a zip-file with all the PNGs (just remove the .txt from the end of the filename).
I’ve already sorted the ones that are done and the ones I’m working on into separate folders:

PNG_2024-07-18.zip.txt (4.0 MB)

Just give a short notice, which icons you’d like to working on.

I have been trying to keep the original post updated. Although it continues to have a link to all of the exported PNGs, I have been updating the text of how many is done (“83 done” of 120), the zip file containing the completed SVGs, the capture below that shows which are done, and the capture showing the “to do” items. Although that capture is now showing 36, which doesn’t exactly square with 83 done. Close. LOL.

So as far as I know the list of icons not yet done are here:

One of these must not have exported correctly and looks odd, “ops.paint.vertex_color_fill”. Neither me nor Pablo could find this in use anywhere so we’ll probably just ignore that one for now.

3 Likes

Yes please. The first post should contain a list of “to do” items and links to exported PNGs and completed and prototype SVG files.

I really do appreciate all the help that everyone has given. This would not have been possible without you. Now that I have color icon support committed, and we are 70% done I’ll start working on the code changes needed to use these.

Alright here are the brush.uv_scupt and ops.gpencil icons:

brush.uv_sculpt.zip.txt (6.0 KB)
ops.gpencil.zip.txt (15.3 KB)

Previews:

brush.uv_scupt

brush.uv_sculpt.grab
brush.uv_sculpt.pinch
brush.uv_sculpt.relax

ops.gpencil

ops.gpencil.edit_bend
ops.gpencil.edit_mirror
ops.gpencil.edit_shear
ops.gpencil.extrude_move
ops.gpencil.stroke_cutter
ops.gpencil.transform_fill

4 Likes

I did ops.sculpt.border_face_set and ops.sculpt.face_set_edit, could someone check if it matches the requirements? I’d like to continue doing ops.sculpt.*

ops.sculpt.border_face_set.svg.zip.txt (1.5 KB)

ops.sculpt.face_set_edit.svg.zip.txt (2.5 KB)

2 Likes

They are beautiful and perfect!

5 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, I’ll continue with the sculpt icons tomorrow.

2 Likes

Good eye! Fixed those. Thanks!

ops.node.links_cut
ops.paint.weight_gradient

Done

4 Likes

Hi
Link to .PNG zip file is same as .SVG file
they both are same links
Pls provide me with the link to .PNG zip
I want to help
thanks

Hi, here are the PNGs.

PNG_2024-07-19.zip.txt (4.0 MB)

I think, Alexander is working on the sculpt icons, but no one’s working on the ops.pose ones, yet.

1 Like

I’ll take the ops.pose ones.

I can help on the sculpt set, if Alexander haven’t finished all of them yet.

Are those up to the requirements ?

ops.pose.zip.txt (3.1 KB)

Previews

2 Likes

So sorry, looks like a broke that while editing. I have now corrected the links in the first post so that the PNG one goes to the correct file.

3 Likes

Hi,
Thanks for the files!

1 Like