About Cycles in 2.79 and 2.8 and bound "bounding box"

In 2.79 when you make viewport rendering and in viewport you have many objects with high poly count - in render time blender remain object in bounds representation if you set it for them.
BUT
In 2.80 when you make viewport rendering and in viewport you have many objects with high poly count - in render time blender make those object not in bounds representation but full solid and viewport because of that star work very slow, i understand why slow - i make them bounds representation because of that BUT WHY 2.80 make them solid when it already setted as bounds? And in 2.79 all fine. Same scene, Same file…
Probably this is bug in 2.80?

Here i recorded video where show this

here is scene file if needed https://cloud.mail.ru/public/DjDt/4hLuPxucW

There is no bounding box display in 2.8 currently. But we should indeed find a solution for this kind of problem, not sure exactly in what form.

make bounding box display? like in houdini u set polygon limit on sceen. and the object farest from camera is swaped to bounding box. or there is kinda voxelisation of it. like many small bounding box like BVH display kinda of way. or override all objects and make bounding box display.

did you tried what you suggest or you just…?

i mean it works in houdini… would love to see it in blender… if we are going to fix this problem and generaly bounding box and navigation on huge sceens might acctauly improve it…