Everyone is welcome on the Google Meet linked below every other Thursday, at 17:00 CEST.
The meeting covers the pipeline & I/O module in a broader sense, including some topics hosted in other modules (e.g. some I/O python add-ons, or overrides and .blend file I/O from the Core module).
- Google Meet
- Previous meeting
- Next meeting
- Pipeline, Assets & I/O project
- Core project
- #pipeline-assets-io-module chat channel
- #core-module chat channel
Main changes to 4.0 have now been all done or delayed, focus should now be on finalizing targets for 4.1. As a reminder, bug changes/new features can be added to 4.1 until the end of this year (20th December).
- Armature export should get reviewed and go in Blender 4.1 (main) soon.
- The hacks around unique attributes/vgroups names is likely not needed for now, situation will have to be re-evaluated once vgroups become real generic attributes.
- There are a couple of interesting PRs already:
- Potential other targets: scene instancing, point cloud reader, …
- Michael will update the relevant task.
- Charles is currently working on minor improvements and bug fixes.
The next meeting will be on Thursday 19th October, 17:00 CEST/Amsterdam time (your local time: 2023-10-19T15:00:00Z).
The provisional meeting agenda will be linked in the #pipeline-assets-io-module channel before the meeting.