- Amelie Fondevilla (LFS, developer)
- Antonio Vazquez (Developer)
- Casey Bianco Davis (developer)
- Falk David (Blender developer)
- Samuel Bernou (ADV Studio, python dev)
- Sietse Brouwer (Developer)
- Grease Pencil 3.0 development updates
- Grease Pencil 3.0 development updates:
- Falk: Worked on modifier support. The initial stage of this is done, but there are no modifiers implemented yet. One remaining task to start porting modifiers is to get the filtering working first. For this we need support for vertex groups, which we don’t have yet. Also continued work on the drawing tool. This is now in a state where it can be tested again. For users that want to try it out, the PR has instructions on how to do so: GPv3: Initial drawing tool
- Amelie: Worked on operators in the dopesheet (insertion and deletion). Also fixed a precision issue with the hard eraser.
- GPv3: Keyframe on-click selection by Amelie Fondevilla
- GPv3: Cleanup: Looping over frames in a layer by Amelie Fondevilla
- GPv3: Send notifiers and undo push when changing the active layer by Pratik Borhade
- GPv3: Return correct mode in
BKE_paintmode_get_active_from_contextby Falk David
- GPv3: Option to use tablet pressure for the eraser by Amelie Fondevilla
- GPv3: Initial modifier support by Falk David
- GPv3: Select frames by column by Amelie Fondevilla
- GPv3: Select circle/lasso grease pencil frames by Chao Li
- GPv3: Add API function to get active frame by Amelie Fondevilla
- GPv3: Add
remove_framefunction to layers by Falk David
- GPv3: Add user count to drawings by Falk David
- GPv3: Use
remove_containedin core by Falk David
- GPv3: Replace
FramesMapKeyby Falk David
- GPv3: Insert grease pencil keyframe from the dopesheet by Amelie Fondevilla
- GPv3: Basic layer channel selection by Pratik Borhade
- Fix: GPv3: not rendering when origin is out of view by Falk David
- Fix: GPv3: Crash on undo when changing frames map by Falk David
- GPv3: Fix missing tag in frames map by Falk David
- GPv3: Delete grease pencil frames by Amelie Fondevilla
- GPv3: Fix floating-point error in the hard eraser tool. by Amelie Fondevilla
- Open Community Tasks:
- Falk: Next targets are modifier filters (get modifiers ready for porting) as well as rendering related tasks.
- Casey: Will vertex groups be handled like all other attributes are handled?
- Falk: Kind of. They will be exposed as a general attribute, but need special handling internally.
- Antonio: Will the filtering also include the pass indices?
- Falk: Yes, just like all the options that we have now.
- Antonio: Notes that the drawing tool should handle thin lines artifact at the end of strokes.
- Falk: Will look at these issues more closely.
- Time/Date: 2023-08-18T14:00:00Z
- Link: TODO