- Brecht Van Lommel (Blender)
- Kévin Dietrich (Blender)
- Thomas Arcila (AMD)
- Brian Savery (AMD)
- Patrick Mours (NVIDIA)
- Sergen Eren (Tangent)
- Juan Gea Rodriguez
- Cycles X announcement and tasks on developer.blender.org:
- The announcement that the OpenCL rendering kernels were dropped is something that we got a lot of feedback on. We’d like to announce more about ongoing work with GPU vendors to bring support back in other forms, but it will take some time until we can do that.
- Juan is working on documentation and images for light spread. He also suggest support light spread angle 0 for projectors, Brecht will add it to the list of things to improve for sampling light spread.
Eevee & Viewport
- The crashes on selection with NVIDIA cards is looking like a bug in VBO garbage collection. Appears to be up to Clément now to find the issue, as this is not a driver bug as far as we can tell.
- Kévin continued working on OpenSubdiv GPU support. He has some initial meshes displaying in the viewport but results are not correct yet.
This is a weekly video chat meeting for planning and discussion of Blender rendering development. Any contributor (developer, UI/UX designer, writer, …) working on rendering in Blender is welcome to join and add proposed items to the agenda.
For users and other interested parties, we ask to read the meeting notes instead so that the meeting can remain focused.