- Brecht Van Lommel (Blender)
- Kévin Dietrich (Blender)
- Jeroen Bakker (Blender)
- Lukas Stockner
- Patrick Mours (NVIDIA)
- Jeff Amstutz (Intel)
- Stefan Werner (Tangent Animation)
- State for Blender 2.91: Brecht continues work on bugfixing for the release. No known regressions compared to Blender 2.90 at this point.
- NanoVDB: Patrick will commit the changes to enable it by default for 2.92. (T81454)
- Device update: Kévin will upload the patch for faster device updates, to be reviewed.
- GPU regression testing: no progress, Brecht will try to find time again this week. (T82193)
- Tile stealing bugfix: Lukas asks for review of bugfix for the new 2.92 tile stealing feature. (T82351)
- Resumable rendering: Stefan is looking into support for resumable rendering for tangent animation. Particularly for render farm jobs that can be interrupted, which the current resumable chunks feature is not sufficient for.
- AMD OpenCL hardware raytracing and denoising: design tasks created by Brian. (T82557, T82559)
- AMD interested in profiling/optimizing split kernel, Brecht created a task with ideas, partially based on discussion in the meeting. (T82583)
- Cryptomatte: Jeroen sent a patch for review (D9165)
This is a weekly video chat meeting for planning and discussion of Blender rendering development. Any contributor (developer, UI/UX designer, writer, …) working on rendering in Blender is welcome to join and add proposed items to the agenda.
For users and other interested parties, we ask to read the meeting notes instead so that the meeting can remain focused.