Notes for meeting of Monday, 1 February 2021. 18:00 CET / UTC 17:00 on #blender-coders on blender.chat.
The 18:00 CET Monday meetings will switch to 17:00 CET.
- 2021-01-25 Geometry Nodes Feedback by Andy Goralczyk
- Release Candidate tags will be used for the bcon4 builds.
- Robert Gützkow steps aside from part-time role of bug-triager to focus on finishing his degree.
Google Summer of Code season started.
- Potential mentors have until February 19th to finish the ideas page.
- Remember that this year the students involvement is only part time.
- Code Quality Day - 5 February
- Tuesday Talks.
The Blender Institute is semi-officially starting new 6-8 week long projects this month. More detail will come later, but they are all aiming at 2.93 initially:
- Asset Browser 1st Milestone + Pose Lib
- Overrides wrapping up
- Geometry Nodes - 2nd Phase
- Everything nodes design
- Attribute workflow