Where’s my cross-mouse cursor?

Can someone explain to me why they removed the cursor in the form of a cross in edit mode? This makes it obvious and easy to know at any given moment what mode you are in working. Can anyone explain to me what advantages there are to having the same cursor everywhere?. Thanks.

2 Likes

What are you talking about? Pass me the link to the thread where it explains.

1 Like

I don’t see @zebus3d in that thread, why do you say so?

P.S.: And I just read the thread and answered it because of your link, I would like to ask you to try to avoid being so agressive, don’t assyume everyone reads the threads that some consider important here please :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you think I have to remember all the likes I give in my life, what I do see is intentions of trying to defame me for asking a question that had an easy answer with a link to the other thread.

2 Likes

Almost all the messages in the beginning of that thread do not belong to that thread. Zebus gave like to some messages about the subject in the new icons thread. These messages were moved to another new thread that I doubt very much that he knew about that thread. For that reason, I guess, since the new thread was created there are no likes of zebus in any of the new messages and he didn’t know that thread.

2 Likes

Everything is fine now, don’t worry @zebus3d. The mouse cursor changes were reverted as they needed more planning. https://developer.blender.org/rB219ce574b56585eb5db056983a8acf08f7ff9991

1 Like

I can see the pattern now. :rofl: