When I using blender source code to build cycle standalone ,select cycle standalone GUI CMAKE show that their no GLUT libraries

What CMAKE output:
***Could NOT find GLUT (missing: GLUT_glut_LIBRARY) ***
GLUT not found, disabling Cycles standalone GUI
And when i select lib\win64_vc15\opengl\lib to GLUT_glut_libraries_debug or release,CMAKE show that:
WARNING: Target “cycles” requests linking to directory “D:\Github\lib\win64_vc15\opengl\lib”. Targets may link only to libraries. CMake is dropping the item.
WARNING: Target “cycles” requests linking to directory “D:\Github\lib\win64_vc15\opengl\lib”. Targets may link only to libraries. CMake is dropping the item.
When i select lib\win64_vc15\opengl\lib\freeglut_static.lin to GLUT_glut_libraries_debug or release,successfully generate sln but have problem in create x64 release file , and show that:
unable open freeglut.lib
Im sure there no such lib called freeglut ,and i also try add freeglut from its website but other problems
occured so.
How to fixe this, and anybody have the same question?