Visual Studio Errors related to freestyle.bpd

Hi guys I tried to build the blender but unfortunately I have a lot of errors

Error C1033 cannot open program database ‘C:\blender-git\build_windows_x64_vc16_Release\source\blender\freestyle\bf_freestyle.dir\Debug\bf_freestyle.pdb’ bf_freestyle C:\blender-git\blender\source\blender\freestyle\intern\stroke\StrokeTesselator.cpp 88
Error C1033 cannot open program database ‘C:\blender-git\build_windows_x64_vc16_Release\source\blender\freestyle\bf_freestyle.dir\Debug\bf_freestyle.pdb’ bf_freestyle C:\blender-git\blender\source\blender\freestyle\intern\stroke\StrokeRenderer.cpp 129
Error C1033 cannot open program database ‘C:\blender-git\build_windows_x64_vc16_Release\source\blender\freestyle\bf_freestyle.dir\Debug\bf_freestyle.pdb’ bf_freestyle C:\blender-git\blender\source\blender\freestyle\intern\stroke\BasicStrokeShaders.cpp 703
Error C1033 cannot open program database ‘C:\blender-git\build_windows_x64_vc16_Release\source\blender\freestyle\bf_freestyle.dir\Debug\bf_freestyle.pdb’ bf_freestyle C:\blender-git\blender\source\blender\freestyle\intern\system\PythonInterpreter.cpp 23
Error C1033 cannot open program database ‘C:\blender-git\build_windows_x64_vc16_Release\source\blender\freestyle\bf_freestyle.dir\Debug\bf_freestyle.pdb’ bf_freestyle C:\blender-git\blender\source\blender\freestyle\intern\stroke\PSStrokeRenderer.cpp 101
Error C1033 cannot open program database ‘C:\blender-git\build_windows_x64_vc16_Release\source\blender\freestyle\bf_freestyle.dir\Debug\bf_freestyle.pdb’ bf_freestyle C:\blender-git\blender\source\blender\freestyle\intern\stroke\StrokeRep.cpp 881
Error C1033 cannot open program database ‘C:\blender-git\build_windows_x64_vc16_Release\source\blender\freestyle\bf_freestyle.dir\Debug\bf_freestyle.pdb’ bf_freestyle C:\blender-git\blender\source\blender\freestyle\intern\stroke\Operators.cpp 1346
Error C1033 cannot open program database ‘C:\blender-git\build_windows_x64_vc16_Release\source\blender\freestyle\bf_freestyle.dir\Debug\bf_freestyle.pdb’ bf_freestyle C:\blender-git\blender\source\blender\freestyle\intern\view_map\Interface0D.cpp 122
Error C1033 cannot open program database ‘C:\blender-git\build_windows_x64_vc16_Release\source\blender\freestyle\bf_freestyle.dir\Debug\bf_freestyle.pdb’ bf_freestyle C:\blender-git\blender\source\blender\freestyle\intern\view_map\Functions0D.cpp 394
Error C1033 cannot open program database ‘C:\blender-git\build_windows_x64_vc16_Release\source\blender\freestyle\bf_freestyle.dir\Debug\bf_freestyle.pdb’ bf_freestyle C:\blender-git\blender\source\blender\freestyle\intern\stroke\TextStrokeRenderer.cpp 79 bf_freestyle C:\blender-git\blender\source\blender\freestyle\intern\view_map\ViewMapBuilder.cpp 2576
Error LNK1104 cannot open file ‘…\lib\Debug\bf_collada.lib’ blender C:\blender-git\build_windows_x64_vc16_Release\source\creator\LINK 1
Error MSB3073 The command “setlocal
“C:\Program Files\CMake\bin\cmake.exe” -DBUILD_TYPE=Debug -P cmake_install.cmake
if %errorlevel% neq 0 goto :cmEnd
:cmEnd
endlocal & call :cmErrorLevel %errorlevel% & goto :cmDone
:cmErrorLevel
exit /b %1
:cmDone
if %errorlevel% neq 0 goto :VCEnd
:VCEnd” exited with code 1. INSTALL C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v160\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets 149

Hard to guess without seeing the full build log, you’d want to attach the full log from the “output” tab near the bottom left in your screenshot.

That’s still a copy from the data in the error list tab, not the output tab.

Oh sorry!
this is my output

Hi @SeyedMorteza , what is it exactly that you are trying to do?

Is this the first time you have tried to build Blender, or have you successfully built it before and these are new errors?

Why are you building from inside MSVC instead of using the command line?

Did you run INSTALL->Build?

You are inside your “release” folder. Have you previously built a release version, and are now switching over to building a debug version? Did you run INSTALL->Build after switching?

it kinda feels like either your code or your svn libs are out of date, can you run

make showhash in C:\blender-git\blender\ and give its output

git status in C:\blender-git\blender\ and give its output

and run svnversion in C:\blender-git\lib\win64_vc15\ and give its output

Hi I’m trying to build the blender
yes it’s my first time
I don’t know how to build from command line
I followed this video to build for blender

yes I installed

I think I changed the default folder to release so I should try again and build install again

if you run svn update in your libs (the win64_vc15 one) folder, does it spew any errors?

Hi I did svn cleanup and svn update

I have honestly no idea what is going on there, everything seems to check out, unless your HD filled up?

I have 50 GB free is it enough?

no problem
thank you for all of your efforts