- Habib Gahbiche
- Omar Emara
- Richard Antalik
- Sergey Sharybin
- Richard finished and landed the equalizer patch
- Richard is working on the retiming UI improvements:
- Definitely step towards good improvement
- Existing issues makes it hard to do usability review
- Tool vs. mode discussion
Omar worked on nodes imlementation for the GPU compositor
The meeting went into discussion of the in-paint node
- Implementation for GPU compositor is possible/in the works, but the result is different from the CPU compositor (since a different GPU-friendly algorithm is required)
- Full-frame compositor has in-paint node, shall its algorithm be aligned with GPU? Or is it actually better to allow some differences? A deeper dive is needed.
Habib did further development on the SAT for the classic Kuwahara
- #111150 - Speedup classic Kuwahara filter by summed area table - blender - Blender Projects
- Keying node regression tests are re-activated
- Multi-threading using TBB is to be looked into
Habib has fix for alpha channel difference in Kuwahara
Sergey investigates temporal stability of Kuwahara
Omar will look into GPU compositor run as offline pipeline w.r.t output resolution and scene resolution behavior
- There is some difference in how difference in the configured scene resolution and actual compositor output is handled. Good solution for the viewer node purposes is needed.
This is a forthlightly video chat meeting for planning and discussion of VFX & Video in Blender. Any contributor (developer, UI/UX designer, writer, …) working on these areas in Blender is welcome to join and add proposed items to the agenda.
For users and other interested parties, we ask to read the meeting notes instead so that the meeting can remain focused.