Right now the pop-up box where you can adjust the settings does not appear when you activate tools, like the gizmo, move, rotate, and scale tools for instance. Right now it works like this:
- You select the mesh/object you want to edit (both in object mode and edit mode).
- You activate any of the tools (click on the icons or use a shortcut).
- You click/drag the tool to make the box appear.
I prefer typing/sliding the values in the pop-up box over using the shortcuts like x, y, and z, but the pop-up box only activates after you’ve started clicking/dragging the tool itself, which can cause the object to move around in directions you don’t want when you instead want to fine adjust your selection with the pop-up box. How I think it should work is this:
- You select the mesh you want to edit.
- You activate any of the tools and the pop-up box immediately appears.
This should be done also when using the duplicate shortcut, since it too makes your object move around like you’re using the move tool.