Successfully make update seems download all dependencies lib, but somehow webp.lib missing in lib directory

make 2022b release , report missing the webpb.lib

LINK : fatal error LNK1181: 无法打开输入文件“C:\opensource\blender-git\blender\..\lib\win64_vc15\webp\lib\webp.lib” [C:\opensou
rce\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\source\creator\blender.vcxproj]
Error during build, see C:\opensource\blender-git\blender\..\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\Build.log for details

C:\opensource\blender-git\blender>

I checked the directory C:\opensource\blender-git\lib\win64_vc15\webp\lib, just have some lib prefix files, such as libwebp.lib libsharpyuv.lib …, no webpb.lib file.

build version of blender is

C:\opensource\blender-git\blender>git branch
* (HEAD detached at v3.6.4)
  main

C:\opensource\blender-git\blender>make update
No explicit msvc version requested, autodetecting version.
** Visual Studio 2022 Developer Command Prompt v17.7.5
** Copyright (c) 2022 Microsoft Corporation
[vcvarsall.bat] Environment initialized for: 'x64'
Compiler Detection successful, detected VS2022
正在升级 '.':
版本 63519。

Updating Precompiled Libraries, Assets and Tests (multiple repositories)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Subversion\bin\svn.exe --non-interactive cleanup C:/opensource/blender-git/blender\..\lib\assets
C:\Program Files (x86)\Subversion\bin\svn.exe --non-interactive switch https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/tags/blender-3.6-release/lib/assets C:/opensource/blender-git/blender\..\lib\assets
版本 63519。
C:\Program Files (x86)\Subversion\bin\svn.exe --non-interactive update C:/opensource/blender-git/blender\..\lib\assets
正在升级 'C:\opensource\blender-git\lib\assets':
版本 63519。
C:\Program Files (x86)\Subversion\bin\svn.exe --non-interactive cleanup C:/opensource/blender-git/blender\..\lib\win64_vc15
C:\Program Files (x86)\Subversion\bin\svn.exe --non-interactive switch https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/tags/blender-3.6-release/lib/win64_vc15 C:/opensource/blender-git/blender\..\lib\win64_vc15
版本 63519。
C:\Program Files (x86)\Subversion\bin\svn.exe --non-interactive update C:/opensource/blender-git/blender\..\lib\win64_vc15
正在升级 'C:\opensource\blender-git\lib\win64_vc15':
版本 63519。
Updating scripts/addons ...
C:\Program Files\Git\cmd\git.exe fetch origin
C:\Program Files\Git\cmd\git.exe pull --rebase
Already up to date.
Updating scripts/addons_contrib ...
C:\Program Files\Git\cmd\git.exe fetch origin
C:\Program Files\Git\cmd\git.exe pull --rebase
Already up to date.

Blender repository skipped: no remote branch to pull from

I try copy these files lib prefixed file in the same directory, and remove lib prefix name, build make the build system can found webp.lib

After copy these libwebp.lib libwebpdemux.lib libwebpmux.lib, new to files and rename to webp.lib webpdemux.lib webpmux.lib, run build again

ture.lib
  bf_sequencer.vcxproj -> C:\opensource\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\lib\Release\bf_sequencer.lib
  bf_python.vcxproj -> C:\opensource\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\lib\Release\bf_python.lib
  bf_shader_fx.vcxproj -> C:\opensource\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\lib\Release\bf_shader_fx.lib
  bf_windowmanager.vcxproj -> C:\opensource\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\lib\Release\bf_windowman
  ager.lib
  bf_gpu.vcxproj -> C:\opensource\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\lib\Release\bf_gpu.lib
  buildinfo.c
    正在创建库 C:/opensource/blender-git/build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release/bin/Release/blender.lib 和对象 C:/opensource/bl
  ender-git/build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release/bin/Release/blender.exp
MSVCRT.lib(initializers.obj) : warning LNK4098: 默认库“libcmt.lib”与其他库的使用冲突;请使用 /NODEFAULTLIB:library [C:\opensource\blend
er-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\source\creator\blender.vcxproj]
webp.lib(picture_csp_enc.obj) : error LNK2019: 无法解析的外部符号 SharpYuvConvert,函数 ImportYUVAFromRGBA 中引用了该符
号 [C:\opensource\b
lender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\source\creator\blender.vcxproj]
webp.lib(picture_csp_enc.obj) : error LNK2019: 无法解析的外部符号 SharpYuvGetConversionMatrix,函数 ImportYUVAFromRGBA
中引用了该符号 [C:\
opensource\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\source\creator\blender.vcxproj]
webp.lib(picture_csp_enc.obj) : error LNK2019: 无法解析的外部符号 SharpYuvInit,函数 ImportYUVAFromRGBA 中引用了该符号 [C:\opensource\blen
der-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\source\creator\blender.vcxproj]
C:\opensource\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\bin\Release\blender.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 个无法解析
的外部命令 [C:\opensource\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\source\creator\blender.vcxproj]
Error during build, see C:\opensource\blender-git\blender\..\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\Build.log for details

it report the symbol not found ,

Could someone can help me to solve this problem, thanks ~

I just manually add the path of the miss C:\opensource\blender-git\lib\win64_vc15\webp\lib\sharpyuv.lib
in solution which the CMake generated project build for blender.exe

now the build successful!
But I don’t think this is the normal step for build blender, there must be something wrong configuration or my build environment cause that problems

After finish build blender.exe, could I start debug directly from vs studio?
I suppose that if build successfully, I can run debug or release version from visual studio 2022 directly by press F5 :joy: , but it’s not working…

1. you’re building older code against main libs that’s why you are having issues.
  2. once you build blender, expand the CMakePredefinedTargets and build INSTALL

The first error with the libraries is because you are attempting to build Blender 3.6.4 but are using the libraries for 4.0. If you want to build 3.6 you will have to SVN checkout the blender-3.6-release tag.

The second error is typically because you missed a step. Search for “INSTALL project” on Building Blender/Windows - Blender Developer Wiki

Even after building the INSTALL target, because the libraries are wrong, Blender may not run correctly.

I just use make update, don’t know svn can switch different tag like git. So any hint for that job ?

build old code against corresponding lib , don’t have ideal for that, please give me any hint got that?

Yes, after to build INSTALL task, it gather files to the Release directory.
C:\opensource\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\bin\Release
when I start the blend.exe ,it report missing the embree4_d.dll, sycl6d.dll, tbb_debug.dll three dll.
all these dll are in the C:\opensource\blender-git\lib\win64_vc15 lib directory, I search and copy these three dll to the bin Release directory. Now blender.exe report Unsupported Graphics Card Configuration.

I search the google find the links:
Fix Blender Unsupported Graphics Card || A Graphics Card And Driver With Support For OpenGL 3.3 - YouTube

download the opengl32.dll from the link opengl.zip - Google 云端硬盘 , follow the video instructions copy that opengl32.dll to C:\opensource\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\bin\Release,

now the blender.exe can startup successfully.

Question: what’s that opengl32.dll file, I don’t think it’s the official opengl32.dll and can be compiled from opensource repository. Maybe it’s an ad-hoc opengl32.dll for specific purpose or some weird reason.
don’t have any idea about that.

really happy see the this blend splash which compiled from source code . :wink:

I really can’t tell what a random dll is you found on youtube, not downloading that, bit too risky to my taste, given it’s running you’ll have to output a systeminfo report to know for sure (blender_debug_log.cmd that sits next to blender.exe will output it), best guess it’s a random version of mesa 3d.

Yes, I just remove the random opengl32.dllfound on youtube, and run blender_debug_log.cmd again.
It’s output the log content file at directory:
C:\Users\jswang\AppData\Local\Temp\blender\debug_logs\blender_debug_output.txt

Here is the blender_debug_output.txt content:

Warning! Using result of ChoosePixelFormat.
Implementation unexpectedly missing WGL_ARB_extensions_string.  Probably a libepoxy bug.
Implementation unexpectedly missing WGL_ARB_extensions_string.  Probably a libepoxy bug.
Win32 Error# (127): 找不到指定的程序。
Switching to fully guarded memory allocator.
Blender 3.6.4
Build: 2023-10-13 04:11:49 Windows 
argv[0] = C:\opensource\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\bin\Release\\blender
argv[1] = --debug
argv[2] = --debug-gpu
argv[3] = --debug-cycles
argv[4] = --python-expr
argv[5] = import bpy; bpy.ops.wm.sysinfo(filepath=r'C:\Users\jswang\AppData\Local\Temp\blender\debug_logs\blender_system_info.txt')
Read prefs: "C:\Users\jswang\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.6\config\userpref.blend"

And my graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060.
I think that my graphics card driver already has installed and updated least.
there is the NVIDIA control panel system information report:

NVIDIA 系统信息报告,创建于: 10/13/2023 22:17:18
系统名称: JSW

[显示]
DirectX 版本:	12.0 
GPU 处理器:		NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
驱动程序版本:			537.13
驱动器类型:			DCH
Direct3D 功能级别:		12_1
CUDA 核心:		1280 
核心时钟:			1404 MHz 
内存数据速率:			8.01 Gbps
内存接口:			192-位 
内存带宽:			192.19 GB/秒
全部可用的图形内存:		38846MB
专用视频内存:			6144 MB GDDR5
系统视频内存:			0MB
共享系统内存:			32702MB
视频 BIOS 版本:		86.06.62.00.3F
IRQ:			Not used
总线:			PCI Express x16 Gen3
设备 ID:			10DE 1C20 18021D72
部件编号:			2914 0030

[组件]

nvui.dll		8.17.15.3713		NVIDIA User Experience Driver Component
nvxdplcy.dll		8.17.15.3713		NVIDIA User Experience Driver Component
nvxdbat.dll		8.17.15.3713		NVIDIA User Experience Driver Component
nvxdapix.dll		8.17.15.3713		NVIDIA User Experience Driver Component
NVCPL.DLL		8.17.15.3713		NVIDIA User Experience Driver Component
nvCplUIR.dll		8.1.940.0		NVIDIA Control Panel
nvCplUI.exe		8.1.940.0		NVIDIA Control Panel
nvLicensingS.dll		6.14.15.3713		NVIDIA Licensing Server
nvViTvSR.dll		31.0.15.3713		NVIDIA Video Server
nvViTvS.dll		31.0.15.3713		NVIDIA Video Server
nvDispSR.dll		31.0.15.3713		NVIDIA Display Server
nvDispS.dll		31.0.15.3713		NVIDIA Display Server
nvDevToolSR.dll		31.0.15.3713		NVIDIA Licensing Server
nvDevToolS.dll		31.0.15.3713		NVIDIA 3D Settings Server
nvWSSR.dll		31.0.15.3713		NVIDIA Workstation Server
nvWSS.dll		31.0.15.3713		NVIDIA Workstation Server
PhysX		09.21.0713		NVIDIA PhysX
NVCUDA64.DLL		31.0.15.3713		NVIDIA CUDA 12.2.138 driver
nvGameSR.dll		31.0.15.3713		NVIDIA 3D Settings Server
nvGameS.dll		31.0.15.3713		NVIDIA 3D Settings Server

And I also add blend.exe to NVIDA control panel to use High Performance Graphics Driver, but it does not helps.

It just reports Win32 Error# (127): 找不到指定的程序。
Maybe English text is “Can’t find specified program”. I don’t know the exact English text what corresponds.

And I use blender-3.6.4-windows-x64.msi install the official release version, it reports the same problem when startup blend.

I build the debug version do INSTALL target, run the C:\opensource\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\bin\Debug\blender_debug_log.cmd ,

then the blender_debug_output.txt file contents is:

C:\opensource\blender-git\blender\intern\ghost\intern\GHOST_ContextWGL.cc:614: [m_hGLRC != 0] -> Win32 Error# (127): 找不到指定的程序。

GHOST_ContextWGL.cc:614 source file:

/* Silence warnings interpreted as errors by users when trying to get
   * a context with version higher than 3.3 Core. */
  {
    const bool silent = m_contextMajorVersion > 3;
    if (!WIN32_CHK_SILENT(m_hGLRC != NULL, silent)) {
      goto error;
    }
  }

Try to figure out that’s happed make code goto error :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Does that log can make sense to find and solve problem make blender.exe startup successfully ?
Maybe do I need provide more useful information or any other operation?

And put that random opengl32.dll makes blender_debug_log.cmd run blender startup successfully.
Here is the logs
C:\Users\jswang\AppData\Local\Temp\blender\debug_logs\blender_debug_output.txt

I1013 22:28:53.091857 18808 device.cpp:32] CUEW initialization succeeded
I1013 22:28:53.091857 18808 device.cpp:34] Found precompiled kernels
I1013 22:28:53.103571 18808 device.cpp:60] HIPEW initialization failed: Error opening HIP dynamic library
Switching to fully guarded memory allocator.
Blender 3.6.4
Build: 2023-10-13 04:11:49 Windows 
argv[0] = C:\opensource\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\bin\Release\\blender
argv[1] = --debug
argv[2] = --debug-cycles
argv[3] = --python-expr
argv[4] = import bpy; bpy.ops.wm.sysinfo(filepath=r'C:\Users\jswang\AppData\Local\Temp\blender\debug_logs\blender_system_info.txt')
Read prefs: "C:\Users\jswang\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.6\config\userpref.blend"
Saved session recovery to "C:\Users\jswang\AppData\Local\Temp\quit.blend"

Blender quit
Press any key to exit . . .

blender_system_info.txt file content

====================================
= Blender 3.6.4 System Information =

Blender:

version: 3.6.4, branch: main, commit date: 2023-09-25 13:24, hash: 21bfc5e7fe3f, type: 
build date: 2023-10-13, 04:11:49
platform: 'Windows-10-10.0.22621-SP0'
binary path: 'C:\\opensource\\blender-git\\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\\bin\\Release\\blender.exe'
build cflags: /W3 /w34062 /w34100 /w34115 /w34189 /w35038 /wd4018 /wd4146 /wd4065 /wd4127 /wd4181 /wd4200 /wd4244 /wd4267 /wd4305 /wd4800 /wd4828 /wd4996 /wd4661 /wd4848 /we4013 /we4133 /we4431 /we4033 /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /W3 /nologo /J /Gd /MP /bigobj /Zc:inline -openmp   
build cxxflags: /W3 /w34062 /w34100 /w34115 /w34189 /w35038 /wd4018 /wd4146 /wd4065 /wd4127 /wd4181 /wd4200 /wd4244 /wd4267 /wd4305 /wd4800 /wd4828 /wd4996 /wd4661 /wd4848 /we4013 /we4133 /we4431 /we4033 /DWIN32 /D_WINDOWS /W3  /EHsc /nologo /J /Gd /MP /EHsc /bigobj /Zc:inline /permissive- /Zc:twoPhase- -openmp /Zc:__cplusplus   
build linkflags: /MACHINE:X64  /SUBSYSTEM:CONSOLE /STACK:2097152 /ignore:4049 /ignore:4217 /ignore:4221
build system: CMake

Python:

version: 3.10.13 (main, Oct 10 2023, 08:34:31) [MSC v.1928 64 bit (AMD64)]
file system encoding: utf-8:surrogatepass
paths:
	'C:\\opensource\\blender-git\\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\\bin\\Release\\3.6\\scripts\\startup'
	'C:\\opensource\\blender-git\\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\\bin\\Release\\3.6\\scripts\\modules'
	'C:\\opensource\\blender-git\\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\\bin\\Release\\python310.zip'
	'C:\\opensource\\blender-git\\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\\bin\\Release\\3.6\\python\\DLLs'
	'C:\\opensource\\blender-git\\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\\bin\\Release\\3.6\\python\\lib'
	'C:\\opensource\\blender-git\\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\\bin\\Release\\3.6\\python\\bin'
	'C:\\opensource\\blender-git\\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\\bin\\Release\\3.6\\python'
	'C:\\opensource\\blender-git\\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\\bin\\Release\\3.6\\python\\lib\\site-packages'
	'C:\\opensource\\blender-git\\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\\bin\\Release\\3.6\\scripts\\freestyle\\modules'
	'C:\\opensource\\blender-git\\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\\bin\\Release\\3.6\\scripts\\addons\\modules'
	'C:\\Users\\jswang\\AppData\\Roaming\\Blender Foundation\\Blender\\3.6\\scripts\\addons\\modules'
	'C:\\opensource\\blender-git\\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\\bin\\Release\\3.6\\scripts\\addons'
	'C:\\opensource\\blender-git\\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\\bin\\Release\\3.6\\scripts\\addons_contrib'

Python (External Binary):

binary path: 'C:\\opensource\\blender-git\\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\\bin\\Release\\3.6\\python\\bin\\python.exe'
version: Python 3.10.13

Directories:

scripts:
	'C:\\opensource\\blender-git\\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\\bin\\Release\\3.6\\scripts'
user scripts: 'C:\\Users\\jswang\\AppData\\Roaming\\Blender Foundation\\Blender\\3.6\\scripts'
pref scripts:
datafiles: 'C:\\Users\\jswang\\AppData\\Roaming\\Blender Foundation\\Blender\\3.6\\datafiles'
config: 'C:\\Users\\jswang\\AppData\\Roaming\\Blender Foundation\\Blender\\3.6\\config'
scripts: 'C:\\Users\\jswang\\AppData\\Roaming\\Blender Foundation\\Blender\\3.6\\scripts'
autosave: 'C:\\Users\\jswang\\AppData\\Roaming\\Blender Foundation\\Blender\\3.6\\autosave'
tempdir: 'C:\\Users\\jswang\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\blender_a18808\\'

FFmpeg:

avcodec:   '60,  3, 100'
avdevice:  '60,  1, 100'
avformat:  '60,  3, 100'
avutil:    '58,  2, 100'
swscale:   ' 7,  1, 100'

SDL:

Version: 2.0.20
Loading method: linked (WITH_SDL_DYNLOAD=OFF)

Other Libraries:

OpenColorIO:  2,  2,  0
OpenImageIO:  2,  4, 15
OpenShadingLanguage:  1, 13,  0
OpenSubdiv:  3,  5,  0
OpenVDB: 10,  0,  0
Alembic:  1,  8,  3
USD:  0, 23,  5

GPU:

renderer:	'Gallium 0.4 on llvmpipe (LLVM 3.8, 256 bits)'
vendor:		'VMware, Inc.'
version:	'3.3 (Core Profile) Mesa 11.2.0 (git-aa91c51)'
device type:	'SOFTWARE'
backend type:	'OPENGL'
extensions:
	GL_AMD_conservative_depth
	GL_AMD_draw_buffers_blend
	GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture
	GL_AMD_shader_stencil_export
	GL_AMD_shader_trinary_minmax
	GL_AMD_vertex_shader_layer
	GL_AMD_vertex_shader_viewport_index
	GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility
	GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility
	GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays
	GL_ARB_base_instance
	GL_ARB_blend_func_extended
	GL_ARB_buffer_storage
	GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object
	GL_ARB_clip_control
	GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage
	GL_ARB_conditional_render_inverted
	GL_ARB_conservative_depth
	GL_ARB_copy_buffer
	GL_ARB_debug_output
	GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float
	GL_ARB_depth_clamp
	GL_ARB_direct_state_access
	GL_ARB_draw_buffers
	GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend
	GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex
	GL_ARB_draw_indirect
	GL_ARB_draw_instanced
	GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location
	GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location
	GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions
	GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport
	GL_ARB_fragment_shader
	GL_ARB_framebuffer_object
	GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB
	GL_ARB_get_program_binary
	GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image
	GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64
	GL_ARB_half_float_pixel
	GL_ARB_half_float_vertex
	GL_ARB_instanced_arrays
	GL_ARB_internalformat_query
	GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata
	GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment
	GL_ARB_map_buffer_range
	GL_ARB_multi_bind
	GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect
	GL_ARB_occlusion_query2
	GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object
	GL_ARB_point_sprite
	GL_ARB_program_interface_query
	GL_ARB_provoking_vertex
	GL_ARB_robustness
	GL_ARB_sampler_objects
	GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map
	GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture
	GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects
	GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding
	GL_ARB_shader_objects
	GL_ARB_shader_stencil_export
	GL_ARB_shader_subroutine
	GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod
	GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack
	GL_ARB_shading_language_packing
	GL_ARB_stencil_texturing
	GL_ARB_sync
	GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object
	GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32
	GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range
	GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc
	GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array
	GL_ARB_texture_float
	GL_ARB_texture_gather
	GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge
	GL_ARB_texture_multisample
	GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two
	GL_ARB_texture_query_levels
	GL_ARB_texture_rectangle
	GL_ARB_texture_rg
	GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui
	GL_ARB_texture_stencil8
	GL_ARB_texture_storage
	GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample
	GL_ARB_texture_swizzle
	GL_ARB_texture_view
	GL_ARB_timer_query
	GL_ARB_transform_feedback2
	GL_ARB_transform_feedback3
	GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced
	GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object
	GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra
	GL_ARB_vertex_array_object
	GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit
	GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding
	GL_ARB_vertex_shader
	GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev
	GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev
	GL_ARB_viewport_array
	GL_ATI_blend_equation_separate
	GL_ATI_texture_float
	GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once
	GL_EXT_abgr
	GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate
	GL_EXT_draw_buffers2
	GL_EXT_draw_instanced
	GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit
	GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample
	GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled
	GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB
	GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil
	GL_EXT_packed_float
	GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object
	GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp
	GL_EXT_provoking_vertex
	GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix
	GL_EXT_texture_array
	GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc
	GL_EXT_texture_integer
	GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp
	GL_EXT_texture_sRGB
	GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode
	GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent
	GL_EXT_texture_snorm
	GL_EXT_texture_swizzle
	GL_EXT_timer_query
	GL_EXT_transform_feedback
	GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra
	GL_IBM_multimode_draw_arrays
	GL_KHR_context_flush_control
	GL_KHR_debug
	GL_MESA_pack_invert
	GL_MESA_texture_signed_rgba
	GL_MESA_ycbcr_texture
	GL_NV_conditional_render
	GL_NV_depth_clamp
	GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil
	GL_OES_EGL_image
	GL_OES_read_format

Implementation Dependent GPU Limits:

Maximum Batch Vertices:	3000
Maximum Batch Indices:	3000

GLSL:
Maximum Varying Floats:	128
Maximum Vertex Attributes:	16
Maximum Vertex Uniform Components:	16384
Maximum Fragment Uniform Components:	16384
Maximum Vertex Image Units:	18
Maximum Fragment Image Units:	18
Maximum Pipeline Image Units:	54

Features:
Compute Shader Support:               	0
Shader Storage Buffer Objects Support:	0
Image Load/Store Support:             	0

Cycles:

CPU device capabilities: SSE2 SSE41 AVX2

CUDA device capabilities:
	NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_THREADS_PER_BLOCK			1024
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_BLOCK_DIM_X			1024
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_BLOCK_DIM_Y			1024
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_BLOCK_DIM_Z			64
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_GRID_DIM_X			2147483647
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_GRID_DIM_Y			65535
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_GRID_DIM_Z			65535
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_SHARED_MEMORY_PER_BLOCK			49152
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_SHARED_MEMORY_PER_BLOCK			49152
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_TOTAL_CONSTANT_MEMORY			65536
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_WARP_SIZE			32
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_PITCH			2147483647
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_REGISTERS_PER_BLOCK			65536
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_REGISTERS_PER_BLOCK			65536
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_CLOCK_RATE			1670500
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_TEXTURE_ALIGNMENT			512
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_GPU_OVERLAP			1
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MULTIPROCESSOR_COUNT			10
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_KERNEL_EXEC_TIMEOUT			1
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_INTEGRATED			0
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_CAN_MAP_HOST_MEMORY			1
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_COMPUTE_MODE			0
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE1D_WIDTH			131072
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_WIDTH			131072
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_HEIGHT			65536
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE3D_WIDTH			16384
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE3D_HEIGHT			16384
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE3D_DEPTH			16384
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_LAYERED_WIDTH			32768
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_LAYERED_HEIGHT			32768
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_LAYERED_LAYERS			2048
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_ARRAY_WIDTH			32768
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_ARRAY_HEIGHT			32768
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_ARRAY_NUMSLICES			2048
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_SURFACE_ALIGNMENT			512
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_CONCURRENT_KERNELS			1
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_ECC_ENABLED			0
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_TCC_DRIVER			0
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MEMORY_CLOCK_RATE			4004000
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_GLOBAL_MEMORY_BUS_WIDTH			192
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_L2_CACHE_SIZE			1572864
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_THREADS_PER_MULTIPROCESSOR			2048
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_ASYNC_ENGINE_COUNT			1
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_UNIFIED_ADDRESSING			1
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE1D_LAYERED_WIDTH			32768
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE1D_LAYERED_LAYERS			2048
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_CAN_TEX2D_GATHER			1
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_GATHER_WIDTH			32768
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_GATHER_HEIGHT			32768
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE3D_WIDTH_ALTERNATE			8192
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE3D_HEIGHT_ALTERNATE			8192
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE3D_DEPTH_ALTERNATE			32768
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_TEXTURE_PITCH_ALIGNMENT			32
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURECUBEMAP_WIDTH			32768
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURECUBEMAP_LAYERED_WIDTH			32768
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURECUBEMAP_LAYERED_LAYERS			2046
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACE1D_WIDTH			32768
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACE2D_WIDTH			131072
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACE2D_HEIGHT			65536
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACE3D_WIDTH			16384
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACE3D_HEIGHT			16384
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACE3D_DEPTH			16384
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACE1D_LAYERED_WIDTH			32768
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACE1D_LAYERED_LAYERS			2048
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACE2D_LAYERED_WIDTH			32768
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACE2D_LAYERED_HEIGHT			32768
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACE2D_LAYERED_LAYERS			2048
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACECUBEMAP_WIDTH			32768
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACECUBEMAP_LAYERED_WIDTH			32768
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_SURFACECUBEMAP_LAYERED_LAYERS			2046
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE1D_LINEAR_WIDTH			268435456
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_LINEAR_WIDTH			131072
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_LINEAR_HEIGHT			65000
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_LINEAR_PITCH			2097120
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_MIPMAPPED_WIDTH			32768
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE2D_MIPMAPPED_HEIGHT			32768
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_COMPUTE_CAPABILITY_MAJOR			6
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_COMPUTE_CAPABILITY_MINOR			1
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAXIMUM_TEXTURE1D_MIPMAPPED_WIDTH			16384
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_STREAM_PRIORITIES_SUPPORTED			1
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_GLOBAL_L1_CACHE_SUPPORTED			1
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_LOCAL_L1_CACHE_SUPPORTED			1
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_SHARED_MEMORY_PER_MULTIPROCESSOR			98304
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MAX_REGISTERS_PER_MULTIPROCESSOR			65536
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MANAGED_MEMORY			1
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MULTI_GPU_BOARD			0
		CU_DEVICE_ATTRIBUTE_MULTI_GPU_BOARD_GROUP_ID			0

oneAPI device capabilities:

Enabled add-ons:

io_anim_bvh (version: (1, 0, 1), path: C:\opensource\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\bin\Release\3.6\scripts\addons\io_anim_bvh\__init__.py)
io_curve_svg (version: UNKNOWN, path: C:\opensource\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\bin\Release\3.6\scripts\addons\io_curve_svg\__init__.py)
io_mesh_ply (version: (2, 2, 0), path: C:\opensource\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\bin\Release\3.6\scripts\addons\io_mesh_ply\__init__.py)
io_mesh_stl (version: (1, 1, 3), path: C:\opensource\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\bin\Release\3.6\scripts\addons\io_mesh_stl\__init__.py)
io_mesh_uv_layout (version: (1, 1, 6), path: C:\opensource\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\bin\Release\3.6\scripts\addons\io_mesh_uv_layout\__init__.py)
io_scene_fbx (version: (5, 4, 0), path: C:\opensource\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\bin\Release\3.6\scripts\addons\io_scene_fbx\__init__.py)
io_scene_gltf2 (version: (3, 6, 28), path: C:\opensource\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\bin\Release\3.6\scripts\addons\io_scene_gltf2\__init__.py)
io_scene_obj (version: (3, 9, 0), path: C:\opensource\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\bin\Release\3.6\scripts\addons\io_scene_obj\__init__.py)
io_scene_x3d (version: (2, 3, 1), path: C:\opensource\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\bin\Release\3.6\scripts\addons\io_scene_x3d\__init__.py)
cycles (version: UNKNOWN, path: C:\opensource\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\bin\Release\3.6\scripts\addons\cycles\__init__.py)
pose_library (version: (2, 0), path: C:\opensource\blender-git\build_windows_Release_x64_vc17_Release\bin\Release\3.6\scripts\addons\pose_library\__init__.py)

I think you are right.
It shows GPU is software, not use the real hardware graphics.

renderer: ‘Gallium 0.4 on llvmpipe (LLVM 3.8, 256 bits)’
vendor: ‘VMware, Inc.’
version: ‘3.3 (Core Profile) Mesa 11.2.0 (git-aa91c51)’
device type: ‘SOFTWARE’
backend type: ‘OPENGL’

Hope this can make sense to find the causes of that problem.