Mist pass options are scattered everywhere.
Now options for mist pass are scattered everywhere. To setup it, you have to:
- Enable Mist in the Properties - View Layer - Passes - Data - Mist (checkbox), it is fine.
- Then Mist Pass section appears in other place - World Settings (and it is not visible if you did not enable it).
- If you want to visualize mist pass bounds, you have to go enable them in Camera Properties - Viewport Display - Mist (checbox).
- Mist bounds are displayed as dots along the camera view directon, which doesn’t give precise information for camera viewport corners (If objects there are inside mist bounds or not).
- Move everything to the View Layer tab.
- Display mist limits as planes.