Impossible to commiit

Sorry but still not working.

I show your “Helniko” account as having rw access the repos. Check the case on the user name you put?

i am trying bot , email and username from dev,blen,org , and its not working, did it few times

oh, its working now! =)

1 Like

Yes I am checking the case (I know it is case sensitive). But still the same answer.

I am showing your IP as having trying email addresses, then the user wasn’t found, and finally it was found (I guess after we fixed the problem), but now it shows “Password Mismatch”.

So you are on the right track!

Ok thanks
But i have just retried with a copy paste and it is still blocking

Perhaps try change your password and wait 5 or 10 minutes for it to sync again, because it still says the password was a mismatch for your attempt.

I have tried and still the same issue. I give up.

Sorry to hear! Perhaps there are other ways you can help out. Best of luck to you o/

Did your issue solve? I met the same issue, change password also not work for me. I tried on Windows 10 and macOS both. But I am still stuck here.

Hi,

As I mentioned on blender.chat to nge, it looks there is a problem with the password:

[Mon Jul 29 02:17:31.368652 2019] [auth_basic:error] AH01617: user idmar: authentication failure for “/svnroot/bf-manual-translations/!svn/me”: Password Mismatch
[Mon Jul 29 13:16:22.647481 2019] [auth_basic:error] AH01617: user idmar: authentication failure for “/svnroot/bf-manual-translations/!svn/me”: Password Mismatch
[Mon Jul 29 13:17:15.473741 2019] [auth_basic:error] AH01617: user idmar: authentication failure for “/svnroot/bf-manual-translations/!svn/me”: Password Mismatch

I believe nge also mentioned that you guys got it working by using a new account. Perhaps @sergey knows what might cause the password to not sync, but I looked at the files and they are at least being touched by the system, in terms of the timestamp updating. It sounds like maybe there is some problem with the sync.

That said, since you gave your password to nge, you should immediately change your password and/or delete your old account, if you did create a new account!

I have retried to commit but it still does not work. Is it possible to delete my account and I will re-create a new one to see if it’s going better.
thanks

nicolas

@sergey is there anything you can do to get @Helniko unstuck?

I will have a dig and try nail down what’s going on today.
It is somewhat really disturbing that it happens now for multiple people. Need to get to the root cause.

Found some issues in our branch pf Phabricator. Doing last tests for the fix and will deploy it soon.

Also started working on a better integration with SVN, which should avoid such issues in the future.

1 Like

Many thanks @sergey, it’s working well now. And thanks also to all others who tried to help me

@Helniko can you try committing to SVN again?

@sergey, I have just recommited and it’s still working as I said 3 days ago, but I have noticed that my commits are only taking place in the 2.81 manual and not the 2.80
thanks