Anyone who compiles blender under Windows has tried the “clang” option. Compile without errors but already inside blender the interface does not respond correctly. Without clicking on the options these are activated when you move with the pointer over them. I leave a gif with the error. I have tried on two computers and the problem repeats itself.
I added clang support in 2.79 mainly to get ASAN on windows and track down some memory issues i was having. 2.79 was passing all unit tests, I recently updated the clang support to make it alteast build again with newer clang versions, but with the unit tests being mostly in shambles testing wasn’t as great of an experience as i hoped. clang support could use some more love, patches are always welcome.
Thanks for your clarification.