Getting blender build versions & download links from official APIs

Is it possible to get all recent (recent being: entries listed on the blender.org download page) blender build download links and version numbers using blender official APIs?

I would prefer getting this information through official means, but if I can’t get it through a simple HTTPS get request, I’d be fine using literally any other means. It’s a matter of my sanity by this point :slight_smile:

I recently discovered the Gitea API, but I’m unfamiliar with how to use it, and I keep getting 404s. I’m not even sure if it’s possible to get definitive build information using it.

(I apologize if I posted this in the wrong category, but I’m not completely familiar with this site yet, please point me in the right direction :smiley:)

That information afaik is not stored in gitea, however the main directory where all blender versions are stored is discoverable and seems like it’s easy to parse

https://download.blender.org/release/

Oh man, I didn’t even see that! Thanks a lot for letting me know. Yeah, I wasn’t sure if that info was stored on gitea. Makes sense now that I think of it.