Fixing Blender Addons error

Can anyone help me?
UNKNOWN LOCATION error on my blender when ever I tried import or Add makeHuman addons

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\render_povray\render.py", line 4147, in render
    self._export(scene, povPath, renderImagePath)
  File "C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\render_povray\render.py", line 3837, in _export
    write_pov(self._temp_file_in, scene, info_callback)
  File "C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\render_povray\render.py", line 3648, in write_pov
    shading.writeMaterial(using_uberpov, DEF_MAT_NAME, scene, tabWrite, safety, comments, uniqueName, materialNames, material)
  File "C:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\render_povray\shading.py", line 251, in writeMaterial
    if(t and t.use and validPath and
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'validPath' referenced before assignment

Hello, you are trying to render with POV-Ray… and you haven’t installed it yet on your machine. So you can do one of (at least) two things: just chose another renderer from the rolldown, or install it and it should be autodetected from registry keys. If it is not, the addon preferences have a field where you can manually specify the pvengine64.exe binary path.

You wrong. He says he is trying to install the addon. Not trying to use it.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “J:\Software\Blender\blender-2.92.0-windows64\2.92\scripts\modules\addon_utils.py”, line 351, in enable
mod = import(module_name)
File “C:\Users\wille\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.92\scripts\addons\BYASP-master_init_.py”, line 26, in
from . import bface
File “C:\Users\wille\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.92\scripts\addons\BYASP-master\bface.py”, line 17, in
from . import facs_process as facs
File “C:\Users\wille\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.92\scripts\addons\BYASP-master\facs_process.py”, line 4, in
from scipy.signal import savgol_filter
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘scipy’

I get this when trying to installl an addon. Its for blender 2.91, Does this mean the addon needs to be updated

Googling “BYASP,” clicking on the first link, then clicking on the only Issue, lead me here: