Error building when using make.bat to build automatically

I have cloned blender code using cmd from blender.org and downloaded version 3.4 lib with TortoiseSVN. However, when i tried to build blender with make.bat directly, it went wrong.

E:\blender-git\blender\source\blender\windowmanager\intern\wm_files.cc(471,3): warningC4551:Function calls that lack a parameter list [E:\blender-git\build_windows_x64_vc17_Release\source\blender\windowmanager\bf_windowmanager.vcxproj]
E:\blender-git\lib\win64_vc15\OpenImageIO\include\OpenImageIO/unordered_map_concurrent.h(458,1): error C2664:“std::_List_iterator<std::_List_val<std::_List_simple_types<_Ty>>> std::_Hash<std::_Umap_traits<_Kty,OpenImageIO_v2_3::intrusive_ptr<ccl::OSLTextureHandle>,std::_Uhash_compare<_Kty,_Hasher,_Keyeq>,_Alloc,false>>::erase(std::_List_const_iterator<std::_List_val<std::_List_simple_types<_Ty>>>,std::_List_const_iterator<std::_List_val<std::_List_simple_types<_Ty>>>) noexcept(<expr>)”: can't transfrom parameter 1 from“const KEY”to“std::_List_const_iterator<std::_List_val<std::_List_simple_types<_Ty>>>” [E:\blender-git\build_windows_x64_vc17_Release\intern\cycles\scene\cycles_scene.vcxproj]

I have no idea about this, need help :sob:

E:\blender-git\blender\source\blender\windowmanager\intern\wm_files.cc(471,3): warningC4551:
Function calls that lack a parameter list 
[E:\blender-git\build_windows_x64_vc17_Release\source\blender\windowmanager\bf_windowmanager.vcxproj]
E:\blender-git\lib\win64_vc15\OpenImageIO\include\OpenImageIO/unordered_map_concurrent.h(458,1): error C2664:
“std::_List_iterator<std::_List_val<std::_List_simple_types<_Ty>>> 
std::_Hash<std::_Umap_traits<_Kty,OpenImageIO_v2_3::intrusive_ptr<ccl::OSLTextureHandle>,
std::_Uhash_compare<_Kty,_Hasher,_Keyeq>,_Alloc,false>>::erase
(std::_List_const_iterator<std::_List_val<std::_List_simple_types<_Ty>>>,std::_List_const_iterator<std::_List_val<std::_List_simple_types<_Ty>>>) noexcept(<expr>)”: 
can't transfrom parameter 1 from “const KEY” to “std::_List_const_iterator<std::_List_val<std::_List_simple_types<_Ty>>>”
 [E:\blender-git\build_windows_x64_vc17_Release\intern\cycles\scene\cycles_scene.vcxproj]

reload log

What is the output of make showhash in the source folder? Also what VS version are you on?

Hello, output is here

Branch_hash=3002670332afffb3b662ae839fc568eb5903af51
Locale_hash=547a54b294f32ee11bce73273c6f183d8b235f92
Addons_Hash=7d80f2f97161fc8e353a657b179b9aa1f8e5280b

and my VS version is 2022

the branch hash appears to be a master/main hash, while you said you checked out the 3.4 libs, it’s a bit of an odd combination, what’s going on there?

you mean my blender code does not match my lib, right?
I used the TortoiseSVN to download lib from

https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/tags/blender-3.4-release/lib/win64_vc15

is the website right?

I have finished it! Thank you for patient reply. I guess i had downloaded the wrong files :joy: