Different Questions: SVG | Mixamo | Dimensions | Rigging

Hello,
I would like to have a 3D movie for my kids YouTube channel, it would be my first one.
I have the models for it. However, I have several questions.

When I import a .SVG file into Blender, I see it in the outliner, but not at point 0,0 World and nowhere else. Also, Convert to Mesh is suddenly disabled. What can I do to convert .SVG to a mesh and where can I find the .SVG file in Blender?

Is there a way to rig a character with beginner knowledge or a plugin besides Mixamo? Characters rigged in Mixamo always have bones sticking out of the leg and above the head.

I also have some problems with the animations, I can’t create a rotation animation.

I have Adobe Dimension. When I create a texture in Blender with Blenderkit, the texture of the object is not imported into Dimensions. What can I do please? Adobe has a separately payable 3d software. Is this the reason for these compatibility problems, that they want to protect their products?

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Best regards
Martina

Hi. Please keep in mind this is a forum for Blender development.

The SVG issue you mentioned might a bug, or might be just unsupported configuration. It would be more efficient to look into such issues if you report a bug and attach an SVG file which demonstrates the problem.

For the rest of your questions you’d need to ask them in one of the user communities, like Blender Artists forum, as we don’t provide such type of support here.