Didn't know blender API has limitation until I decided to do this simple task with api.with b

SIMPLE TASK: copy nodes in compositor from sceneA to sceneB.

WHAT I HAVE DONE AND DID NOT WORK:

• I trie with copy and paste operators of node editor. It didn’t work.

• When I try to create a new nodes for the sceneB and assign them the value of sceneA nodes, I find out that it’ll required me to know all the property each node in blender has.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS
any blender developer, blender addon creators, I need your help
Tags : @tintwotin , @ok-what

Hi @Bachadam , your question seems to be how to use Blender, so, since devtalk.blender.org as indicated in the banner, is “…a dedicated place for Blender module teams to reach out to contributors, where development questions are welcome”, I suggest to check out one of the community forums like https://blender.stackexchange.com (see Community — blender.org for more).

Thx.

Simply use node groups, you can reuse them anywhere and even set parameters for different compositors. Node groups can be used as assets in an asset library.

And yes, this is not the place to ask for help.

1 Like

I will use node group if you know how to create node group and how to add it with blender API.

I Tried node group through API but it is not yet possible with blender actually API. Maybe I’m the one who don’t know how to do it.

The blender API poll is what give much more headache.

Thank you a lot. Your comment help me retried the node group method and now It works.

1 Like