Compile dna_verify.c error in armhf Arch Linux

I know that 32-bit builds aren’t really supported anymore and that armhf is quite old but I’ve been trying to compile Blender for a board that I have. I have been able to satisfy all dependencies but at build time when the compiler reaches source/blender/makesdna/intern/dna_verify.c it spits out a ton of errors like this one:

/home/user/blender-git/blender/source/blender/blenlib/BLI_assert.h:82:37: error: static assertion failed: "DNA member offset verify"
   82 | #  define BLI_STATIC_ASSERT(a, msg) _Static_assert(a, msg);
      |                                     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/user/blender-git/build_linux_headless/source/blender/makesdna/intern/dna_verify.c:9348:1: note: in expansion of macro 'BLI_STATIC_ASSERT'
 9348 | BLI_STATIC_ASSERT(offsetof(struct Object, runtime) == 1020, "DNA member offset verify");
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/user/blender-git/blender/source/blender/blenlib/BLI_assert.h:82:37: error: static assertion failed: "DNA struct size verify"
   82 | #  define BLI_STATIC_ASSERT(a, msg) _Static_assert(a, msg);
      |                                     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/user/blender-git/build_linux_headless/source/blender/makesdna/intern/dna_verify.c:9349:1: note: in expansion of macro 'BLI_STATIC_ASSERT'
 9349 | BLI_STATIC_ASSERT(sizeof(struct Object) == 1124, "DNA struct size verify");
      | ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I only pasted 2 of the errors, but the terminal spits A LOT of those.
I could be doing something wrong but I haven’t found anyone having an issue like this (only a guy having some alineation errors that were solved in a certain commit).

PD I should add that I skipped building USD, also I’m using OpenVDB ver 7.1.0 and C-Blosc 1.5.1 since 1.5.0 will not build in armhf.

I posted a patch fixing this a few days ago, hasn’t made it though codereview, but it should solve your issues

https://developer.blender.org/D9389

Thx, will try it out later, though it seems like i will face more problems as seen here: Current blender has developed a 32bit antipathy

Perhaps I can build an older version of blender like 2.8 or 2.79

2.80 was the last version we our selves shipped as 32 bit, so that be your best bet.

Yeah, thanks so much, i was finally able to build blender 2.83 headless and im waiting for the famous bmw scene to render in cpu to test how fast (or slow i should say) it is.