Call for Content: Themes

@billrey

Two super white ones very similar to each other that very few of us will use. ( in addition to the Blender Light theme already very good for a bright theme). That 's a bit much on the white side.

Deep Grey that is not deep grey at all and that is really a boring theme (just mid grey and orange…).

There was a great theme with dark blue colors similar to Godot, I remember that was much more interesting, maybe you could consider this one instead! …and that would please the game designer people would love a Godot like theme.

:eyes:

WHAT

3 Likes

I’m trying to make a theme as in 3ds max.

The problem is to make the display of stitches identically.

Seams cannot be made bright.

Normally it turns out to be done only if the edited grid itself is made the same color.

1 Like

Moderately bright theme. Inspired by Dark Pastel but with fewer colored regions only. Mostly colored: 3D View, UV, Node, Time/action editors. Bigger fonts. Themes > Font Style to edit this back.

colored_regions.xml (43.7 KB)

6 Likes

I combined Blender Dark and Blender Pro themes with small changes. Credits to authors of those themes.
So it is basically Blender Dark but darker. I wanted a theme that will be done like Blender Dark/Light and will not make me relearn colors that are important in Blender.

Comparison vs Blender Dark

blender_darker.xml

EDIT: Updated theme

7 Likes

Can you upload it again? I’d love to try it but it seems link has expired or deleted

Guys is there any 3ds max theme for blender pls share.thank you.

Here you go :slight_smile:

this is the most beautiful thing ever made

screen captures, please. Thanks.

beautiful !! Xsi Theme!
Please rename to the Softimage|XSI

1 Like

Yes, this has been officially requested here: https://developer.blender.org/T74360
Blender 2.74 had this renamed as “Softimage”. So hopefully in 2.9 we will see “Softimage” theme renamed from the old XSI.

Here’s the latest version of my theme Mojave, updated for Blender 2.83.3, now with even more eye-resting goodness!

• Added new dark version called Mojave Carbon, it’s a bit darker than default Blender Dark. Might be still a bit rough around the edges, I haven’t had as much time to polish it as with Mojave Silver, but i’m working on it.

• Heeding user feedback, now Mojave Silver is much brighter that the original version. Now it’s better suited to work confortably on very bright environments.

CLICK HERE:
Mojave themes for Blender 2.83

I’m also currently working on a intermediate gray version more akin to the original Mojave Silver. Don’t hold your breath though, as it’ll probably take a while.

I hope you like it.

2 Likes

Hi Community, I can share with you my take on a Dark XSI mode, that helps me late at night not to burn my eyes that much.

Here you can Download it - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W8rGR8DM20VCG46vl2ox8BXfOh5ZkpnF/view?usp=sharing

BR,
Chris

4 Likes

you got a download for this?

I’ve not updated it for 2.8, let alone 2.9 so I don’t know if it’ll work very well anymore. https://draculatheme.com/blender

1 Like

Big fan! If can re upload, it would be great!

Here you go : )

Thank you very much! : ))

Hi all.
Graphite V1.0 :
Graphite V1.xml (43.6 KB)

Graphite V2.0 :
Pie Menu Colors Fixed
3D View grid is more transparent and less distracting
Workspace tabs outline Fixed
UV Editor background darkened as the same valor of 3D view
GraphEditor and Dopesheet are now use the same background colors
Addon ribbon color darkened as the same valor of properties
EditMode brighter Edges, more contrast on faces.
Graphite_v2.xml (43.6 KB)

3 Likes