Call for Content: Themes

That’s a good thing there is only 2 themes shipped by default I think,
Online content is not showing a multitude of custom UIs, making it more consistent and easy.

1 Like

You don’t know what you’re talking about, besides, the default themes they suck… Luckily I found an excellent theme already. So yea, enjoy the default theme son. :v:

Personally, I’m using this theme and never came back to any other one that came after it. It feels fresh, has good contrast and isn’t tiring. Call for Content: Themes

1 Like

I only don’t understand why in blender2.8 we lost the default grey theme and it has not been replace with a new “medium” theme.

And I’m using this one…
But still, I want to see them shipping with blender.

personally I don’t mind that no new themes have been included in the blender release yet … at least not until some minor imperfections are solved here and there …

Theme Development - Paper Cuts

2 Likes

I would have loved to see the themes for 2.80 or 2.81, but with the new Asset Browser and the Particle Nodes editor on the horizon, they would have had to be revisited anyways, so maybe it’s good if we wait until the dust settles

1 Like

I would love to be able to try out this theme! :slight_smile:
Any link available?

Yes! There’s a lot to scroll through here but it’s in this reply: Call for Content: Themes

Brilliant idea!
Please update for 2.81. My version is little different than screenshots.

I love this theme! The only one topic I would like to have changed is the color of the buttons. File -> Save, the button is pretty dark and not yet visible in the dark environment. Could be possible to change this? I’m not able to find it in the Theme set! Perhaps you can set me in the right direction?
Many thanks for this great theme!

1 Like

love this one! thanks for sharing

Finally uploaded my current one… Iceland Rock

9 Likes

I can’t edit the post anymore so here is the update of my theme for 2.81.

Download the latest (Red) Platinum v1.3
red_platinum_v1.3.xml (41.0 KB)

7 Likes

So what happen to it? Is anything going to be included in 2.82 or it will be forgotten again?

Thank you much for this.
I was searching for MODO theme and this one is absolutely what i want!

1 Like

A major theming issue was solved today. Now, you can use bright toolbars. The toolbar icons will automatically invert their brightness so they stay readable:

This should finally allow us to adopt many of the bright themes proposed in this thread.

15 Likes

Updated the Modo Theme for 2.82+ :

modo13.xml (43.3 KB)

Previous: Call for Content: Themes

7 Likes

I do not like dark themes at all, that’s why I made a 3dsmax-like one.

http://andklv.narod.ru/blender/111_cool_gray_v15.xml

1 Like

Oh sh00t! This IS MODO theme! Looks great. How does the other workspaces look? (UV editor, NLA?)