Blender Startup system fail at import customs pymodules. Bug?

Hello, I´m setting up a online pipeline system in blender to work in a project. I have create a common directory with the “startup”, “addons”, “modules” and “presets” folders. We execute Blender with a custom bat file that create some env var and set this variable for Blender:
set BLENDER_USER_SCRIPTS=Z:\Proyectos\BlenderPipe\blenderpipetools
This is the path to the directory with the Blender structure folders. We store here the pyModules, addons, scripts and startup system for Blender, but i have found a problem in the startup.

When we try to import a pymodule (bqt in this example) stored in this path(Z:\Proyectos\BlenderPipe\blenderpipetools\modules) in a startup script it failts because it can´t find the pymodule. I had been trying to find why because when Blender is open, you can import the pymodule without problems. I found that if I print the sys.path in the startup script, it contains the Blender paths:
-D:\Programas\Blender Foundation\Blender 2.93\2.93\scripts\startup
-D:\Programas\Blender Foundation\Blender 2.93\2.93\scripts\modules
-D:\Programas\Blender Foundation\Blender 2.93\2.93\python\lib\site-packages

and these customs paths:
-Z:\Proyectos\BlenderPipe\blenderpipetools\startup
-Z:\Proyectos\BlenderPipe\blenderpipetools\addons\modules

I think that the modules custom paths is wrong. It should be two paths, one pointing to addons and other to modules.
-Z:\Proyectos\BlenderPipe\blenderpipetools\modules
-Z:\Proyectos\BlenderPipe\blenderpipetools\addons

And also de Blender internal module path is probably wrong:
-D:\Programas\Blender Foundation\Blender 2.93\2.93\scripts\addons\modules
Because this path doesn´t exist inside Blender.

If I add the correct path in the startup script:

import sys
sys.path.append("Z:\\Proyectos\\BlenderPipe\\blenderpipetools\\modules")
print(sys.path)
import bqt

the bqt import now works in the startup.

So, the question. Is this a bug in the path building system of Blender at startup or there are any reason for this?