Blender fails to compile macOS (clang seg fault)

This has been happening for the past 4-5 days.
My OS is macOS 10.13.6. I am following these instructions, including updating make and svn. Below is the relevant part of the message from make:

clang: error: unable to execute command: Segmentation fault: 11
clang: error: clang frontend command failed due to signal (use -v to see invocation)
Apple LLVM version 10.0.0 (clang-1000.10.44.4)
Target: x86_64-apple-darwin17.7.0
Thread model: posix
InstalledDir: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin
clang: note: diagnostic msg: PLEASE submit a bug report to http://developer.apple.com/bugreporter/ and include the crash backtrace, preprocessed source, and associated run script.
[ 69%] Building C object source/blender/draw/CMakeFiles/bf_draw.dir/engines/eevee/eevee_engine.c.o
clang: note: diagnostic msg: 

PLEASE ATTACH THE FOLLOWING FILES TO THE BUG REPORT:
Preprocessed source(s) and associated run script(s) are located at:
clang: note: diagnostic msg: /var/folders/r7/__q5lzgj65z9vr0ytm6l5gy00000gp/T/node_geo_curve_sample-6972a4.cpp
clang: note: diagnostic msg: /var/folders/r7/__q5lzgj65z9vr0ytm6l5gy00000gp/T/node_geo_curve_sample-6972a4.sh
[ 69%] Building C object source/blender/draw/CMakeFiles/bf_draw.dir/engines/eevee/eevee_lightcache.c.o
clang: note: diagnostic msg: Crash backtrace is located in
clang: note: diagnostic msg: /Users/walkerfinlay/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/clang_<YYYY-MM-DD-HHMMSS>_<hostname>.crash
clang: note: diagnostic msg: (choose the .crash file that corresponds to your crash)
clang: note: diagnostic msg: 

make[3]: *** [source/blender/nodes/CMakeFiles/bf_nodes.dir/geometry/nodes/node_geo_curve_sample.cc.o] Error 254
make[2]: *** [source/blender/nodes/CMakeFiles/bf_nodes.dir/all] Error 2
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

There are also a bunch of warnings, but I don’t think that is the issue.
Here are the files mentioned above, hopefully someone here will be able to make sense of them:
cpp file
sh file
crash file

Thanks for your help!

Tracking it in Cannot compile Blender on MacOSX since September 21st

Is there any Command Line Tools update available for you, any way you can get a newer version of the compiler ?