Blender Benchmark Crashes

“An unexpected error occurred while benchmarking: Did not receive benchmark JSON data.”

Error Id: 5a74ce6f8fcb49d68cabe014c97f0162

Im getting this each time I run bechamrk. Whatever CUDA or OPTIX, GPU or CPU or blender version this error presist.

Im on windows 10, fresh install, updated all drivers and Windows updaytes downloaded.

Im getting this each time I run benchmark. Whatever CUDA or OPTIX, GPU or CPU or blender version this error persist.

Im on windows 10, fresh install, updated all drivers and Windows updates downloaded.

4 X ASUS RTX 2080 Ti TURBO 11GB
AsRock TRX40 Creator
4x32G CorVengLPX DDR4 3600 C18
AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3960X
Sgate FCuda 520 1TB M2 G4 NVMe

Could you please advice on this? This ios my new rig, I would like to check how it performs.

I have added some fix but it doesnt help

What is the purpose of these environment variables? What are you trying to achieve with creating Blender* variables that point to a folder?

If the benchmark program isn’t getting JSON data, maybe you have to check your firewall settings, see if anything is blocking the benchmark from connecting to the internet?

I have switched windows firewall off and added benchmark to the allowed apps - it doesn’t help. It downloads blender and crashes when screen with a car appears.

I was following this topic https://developer.blender.org/T73291?fbclid=IwAR3buOkDwLCfg5TS_geq5FJpx4Q0UJlIBUOq6kM4hx5tEU3AwOnDALI98OU

Right, you’re making incorrect changes to your environment variables. Remove all the variables that you named Blender, Blender2 etc.

Once you’ve removed those edit the PATH environment variable. Add the suggested path to it.

Thanks for your suggestions…

Thats how it looks now, is it correct? Benchmark still doesn’t work. I have added %SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem but C:\Windows\System32\Wbem was already there…

Edit the Path under “User variable”, add an entry that reads %PATH%. Does that help?

You may have to log out of Windows and back in for the environment variables to come in effect properly.

If I have

User path:
%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem\

System Path (as it was from the beginning):
C:\Windows\System32\Wbem

Im getting the same error

When I add %SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem to the system path than benchmark goes one small step further and than crashes.

same issue. added variables. Nothing works