Binding objects to individual bones

Hi, I’m trying to learn how to use Blender and I don’t know how to bind a single object to an individual bone that is part of an armature, I made a model using Magica Voxel because I am working with a voxel-based model right now and I cannot seem to animate it the way I want to because when I try to rotate the spine part I made it rotates almost everything but then the shoulders and arms rotate independent to it (As it should be because I don’t want my objects to stretch) but they rotate in a weird way it seems like so now I’m wondering if there is a way to join a bone and object together instead, so whenever I move the object kinda acts like a skin for the bone in a way, but IDK what to do… any help? It’s a hard thing to describe but hopefully, my pictures can help. The bone I have selected is the spine that I made and I linked the parts in a way to where they act like separate parts that are unified in a way though, everything works except for when I get to my torso and spine part, then things get janky and IDK why so that’s why I was wondering if I could just instead bind those bones to their objects as a skin in a way.